Re: Who will ever preorder an EA game ever again?

by LlamaWithKatana

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Who will ever preorder an EA game ever again?

★★★★ Apprentice

After this stinking pile, who will pre-order an EA game again?

Message 1 of 35 (879 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion

@Buzzfunk wrote:

Honestly, the Orbital beta was fun. The rocket was taking off, crashing etc. This doesnt happen anymore. No one knows why...

But I will never pre-order anything from EA. Demo, reviews etc. The next BF HAS to be a return to the roots. Make it gritty, dark and make it destructible. If that happens, im down. 

Definitely agree DICE need to return to the tried and tested BF formula of the earlier BF's as this venture backfired and has ended up pleasing no one. 

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 33 of 35 (648 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@warriorjoy not I. i'm not buying the next game either. if they get that one right (including communication with the community) THEN i'll buy the one AFTER that. i sat out BFV i can sit out the next version of this game
Message 2 of 35 (865 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Pro
@warriorjoy same ppl who claim to not preorder ever again. Happens every single BF game.
Message 3 of 35 (839 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@LlamaWithKatana I don’t know man, this time might be different. I’ve been a fanboy but this one has been the worst of any. If it had been 2 months to get to this stage, I’d have been happy as 3, 4, 1, and V all had rocky starts… but 2042 has been a new level of train wreck and outright lies. I didn’t trust my gut when playing the beta, and should have as it was hot garbage.
Message 4 of 35 (824 Views)

★ Guide
@warriorjoy Last EA game i pre ordered was star wars battlefront (2015). After witnessing these slimy insects completely make a joke out of PvE, never ever again. Can’t trust these people.
Message 5 of 35 (814 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@LlamaWithKatana not only did i not preorder BFV, i skipped battlefield V completely out of principle. what makes you think i won't hold true to my word on the next battlefield game?
Message 6 of 35 (782 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Hmmmm,,,tough question...Thinking

NO!!!!

Message 7 of 35 (781 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Im gonna install bf1 again.i think its the best and LAST true battlefield

Message 8 of 35 (759 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Psubond Same here. There are plenty more also.
Message 9 of 35 (710 Views)

★★ Expert
@warriorjoy *, I'm basically done with DICE. Unless the next BF is an absolute banger out of the gate - and even then I'll wait until deep discounts - I'm not keen on giving DICE any more money any time soon.
Message 10 of 35 (700 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help