Re: Where is 120FPS for the next-gen consoles ??

by 61Hazy

Original Post

Where is 120FPS for the next-gen consoles ??

★★★ Newbie

Hello, i been playing apex since season 1 and now everyone waiting for season 17 , it’s really long time and we still dont get full next-gen update ( including 120HZ play and more ). I think it will be waste of time telling the lots of games like COD Warzone, Fortnite and more are running on full 120 FPS , but apex is still lock on 60 FPS. I dont know where is the problem, but I think devs should give us some information about that, because the first think what everyone wants on their PS5/XBOX X/S is 120 FPS. I hope devs surprise us and the real next-gen update could be in season 17. 
Wish good luck to all Legends 🍀

Message 1 of 5 (8,181 Views)

120 fps for consoles?

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

Just read through the patch notes for the new Arsenal season and once again no mention for 120 fps capability on xbox series x/ps5. It's been almost 2 years since it's been promised and still nothing... Can we at least get an update on it? Kind of mind boggling at this point in 2023 that apex is the only major battle royale that can't give 120 fps for consoles and won't even acknowledge it...

Message 2 of 5 (8,129 Views)

PS5 fps/hz?

★★★ Newbie

Hey,

I have ps5 and 120hz Tv. I play games like warzone 2, fortnite etc. withnout any problem but Apex on 60fps stable feels like on 20 fps, its choppy and unplayable, even I feel some kind of controller lag input. Only on Apex.

Do you guys have some idea what can be a problem? I really looking forward to playing Apex again but its unplayable at this point.

Thanks a lot! Feel free to write me any kind of solution.

Message 3 of 5 (7,918 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I totally agree. I love apex, this is my favorite game, but if you go to any (!) other battle royale for at least a couple of minutes, then in apex "blood from the eyes" from 60 frames. I will stop donating, I will no longer tolerate 60 frames, instead of the promised 120. GG developers

Message 4 of 5 (6,305 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This might sound like a troll but I promise its not.. get a PC. If you are old enough to have a job save up for 3-6 months or however long it takes you. 

I am not going to link any websites but if you can manage to save up about 1k you can get a pretty good PC. 

Message 5 of 5 (6,271 Views)