Re: Toxic Wraiths

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@doxskillz Yes, you are toxic if you leave when downed(except certain situations). This is a squad game. Go play Fortnite.
Message 21 of 39 (386 Views)

★★ Guide

@doxskillz wrote:

To be fair, I only play wraith and have given up on playing as an efficient team player whenever I solo queue, and only do so to warm up or practice clutching and squadwiping. Hence why I drop solo and leave if beaten. If I want to play for real I go into LFGs and enter a game with a premade squad. Doesn’t make me toxic though😢

Message 22 of 39 (367 Views)

Champion
@doxskillz Yes it does. You dont play as a teammate with randoms.
Message 23 of 39 (352 Views)

★★★ Novice

@BaldWraithSimp @hayhor 

I think you guys forgot to read my post....I drop alone to practice winning 1v3 situations. Before i had them, I would drop alone to push for the 4K and 20 bomb badges. If I died I would just leave and hurry back into a game to get right back to it. If I made it out I eventually met up with teammates. You can call that toxic but then you’re really just being a little baby about it cause after all...it’s only a video game lol however when I solo queue and actually end up with people that have mics and communicate before dropping, I land with them and actually play as a team.

Message 24 of 39 (313 Views)

★ Guide

@doxskillz No, you're wrong here. When you get into a match with randoms and drop by yourself a/o leave after dying you are intentionally not being a team player in a team game. Just think for a moment that now those two randoms have to go through their match with a *. This is just you only caring about yourself and not your random teammates. Games are meant to be fun. People play team games because playing as a team is fun to them. By going against the intent of the game, you are selfishly making other people not have fun. That's toxic. Really, if you want to solo drop and practice 1v3s then you should get in a team that's cool with you doing that instead of forcing it on people that wont like it.

Message 25 of 39 (298 Views)

★ Guide

@doxskillz Like, it's really easy to say "dont get mad lol, its just a game" when you're the one getting what you want

Message 26 of 39 (295 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I guess just don't get mad if people call toxic 'toxic'.

Message 27 of 39 (279 Views)

★★★ Novice

You’re right, I forgot that each game is more important than anything. Never to be forgotten. From now on I will play every match like it is my life at the line.

Message 28 of 39 (421 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@doxskillz  I do get where you're coming from, if the early indicators point towards your team having the combined IQ of a chair then you really dont feel any urge to rush to your death with them.

I normally give them a couple of minutes of ground time before I write them off though.

On the other hand it is annoying having one teammate instantly break off and play solo though, especially when the remaining two are actually having a good match and run into a hairy situation that may have gone differently had they had their 3rd teammate backing them up.

But alas, just a game. Bugs etc are far more annoying than teammate behaviours as far as I'm concerned.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 29 of 39 (398 Views)

★ Expert

I once played soccer with @doxskillz he was supposed to be in goal but he went to play as a striker so we were all like 'hey get back in goal' but he was like 'hey its okay I wanna practice scoring goals I'll go back in goal if I don't score' but he did score so he stayed up front but we lost 3-27 but hey it's not important as there are more important things in life.

Message 30 of 39 (377 Views)