Re: Season 5 hint?

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

Season 5 hint?

★ Expert

So i read online that in an interview a dev said that in season 5 there could be a very pleasant surprise for Titanfall fans. What do you guys think it will be? I don't think they'll add Titans tbh, it would not be Apex anymore.

Message 1 of 8 (395 Views)

Champion

Naaah it'll be a direct link to titanfall with some minor additions,possibly tying the lore further into the titanfall universe.

Adding titans themselves would be a bad move as the maps aren't very titan friendly anyway lol.

We did have rumours of kuben blisk being added into the legend roster a long time back...maybe that's  being put into play?

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 8 (380 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I got a phone from a loot drone, it was an audio log , I was olaying mirage. He was calling his mother to say they asked him to take over the games during holidays. Trying to win it, for the good people of the Outlands. 

Think its a hint to season 5.

could be wrong

Message 3 of 8 (349 Views)

★★ Pro
@JeffJam13 Nah, that happened during the chirstmas event in season 3....
Message 4 of 8 (338 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@JeffJam13 Lol. You got bamboozled in the most epic way.
Message 5 of 8 (307 Views)

★ Expert

@MandatoryIDtag It could be, having Blisk added to the game would be nice for sure. Let's just hope it's not just a minor addition but something actually valuable for the game.

Message 6 of 8 (297 Views)

Champion

@Cro_Pittt  Wut, like hotfixes? Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 8 (288 Views)

★ Guide

@MandatoryIDtag wrote:

@Cro_Pittt  Wut, like hotfixes? Tongue out

Hotfixes, Server performance , hitbox balance. Boom Apex would be in a good shape again!

Message 8 of 8 (268 Views)