Re: Origin Points missing 2021

by tetsuyaitou

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Points missing 2021

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Were EA/Origin points removed recently? I admit I had not logged in to origin for few months, so when trying to log in, I was told my "details had expired" and I need to reset password. so when I did I logged in I got everything what I purchased in the past + achievements points. However I had if I recall 180 Origin points that I wanted to swap to get promo code or a discount. Did I miss anything? I cannot find them anywhere.

Kind Regards

Message 1 of 3 (256 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @tetsuyaitou We are not able to help with account related issues here on AHQ. Please contact our EA Help Support, so we can further look into this for you🦾

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (249 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @tetsuyaitou We are not able to help with account related issues here on AHQ. Please contact our EA Help Support, so we can further look into this for you🦾

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 3 (250 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Joz Thank you will contact EA Help Support
Message 3 of 3 (242 Views)