Re: New MALE and FEMALE version skins for heroes like Mirage, Bangladore, Crypto

by Cheese9Man

Original Post

New MALE and FEMALE version skins for heroes like Mirage, Bangladore, Crypto, Wr

★★★ Novice

I myself prefer to play as a male character and I think many people do depending on their actual gender. I play female character from time to time, I don't mind it, am not some gender rasist but every  game I play I like to make MALE character cause I am MALE and i can connect with him with much more entosiasm than an female char. I trust that many other people feel just as i do and so it would be nice to make female and male skins of some of the made characters already. I would love to play as male bangladore por say, and i bet there is a girl out there wanting to rock mirage with bangs and no adams apple :D. It would bring even more diversity to this game even if it sounds a bit contravesial.

Message 1 of 37 (677 Views)

Re: New MALE and FEMALE version skins for heroes like Mirage, Bangladore, Crypto

★★★★★ Expert
@lDarrekl Gibby/Caustic bikini skins when?
Message 2 of 37 (670 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Please no
Message 3 of 37 (658 Views)

★★★ Pro

Sounds daft to me.

Message 4 of 37 (633 Views)

★★ Pro
@lDarrekl How would you give female or male characters to robots or to Bloodhound that’s non-binary?
Also, as women tend to have a smaller body, probably their hitboxes would be smaller, hence more op
Message 5 of 37 (620 Views)

@lDarrekl I think the only way this kind of a thing would work is, if they released a duplicate Legend for every character, like in smash bros, where you have 2 completely different characters, but they share the same Move Set/ Kit.

I could definitely see this working, but not until APEX has completed their FULL ROSTER.
Message 6 of 37 (608 Views)

★★★ Pro

Well, this pretty much chucks apex lore out the window....

Message 7 of 37 (595 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I hear people asking Loba swim suit, but Caustic with Bikini ???

I pass....

Message 8 of 37 (589 Views)

Champion
@asukojo No Caust-ini for you?? Lmao

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 9 of 37 (581 Views)

@dSKyNafinchin Hehe, I like this… -ini…. “Watt-tini, Valk-ini, Oct-ini, Rampar-tini, Seer-kini… 🤣
Message 10 of 37 (570 Views)