Lobas Jump Drive bracelet

by apostolateofDOOM

Original Post

Re: Lobas Jump Drive bracelet

★★★★★ Expert
@Zeues-1992 Keep the delay after Warping, but let us strafe/sprint(if not shoot) after throwing the bracelet. You are just locked in animation the second you throw it and can't even sprint.
Message 11 of 15 (188 Views)

★★ Guide
@BaldWraithSimp the animation is part of her controlling the bracelet, so it's lore friendly too.
Message 12 of 15 (183 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Zeues-1992 But you have already decided the trajectory and tossed the bracelet in air, so 'controlling the bracelet' is already done. Unless the jump drive tech can only teleport you at a certain speed, but if you slide on a slope and can teleport that's also out the window.
Message 13 of 15 (174 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Zeues-1992 Gameplay should be prioritised over lore but I'm sure there is a way they can honour both.  She is reasonably balanced but I personally feel she's missing something. As @BaldWraithSimp said, having the ability to run and/or slide even if not being able to shoot either before or after she uses it (although it would be great if she could do both!) I think is important. Maybe even having the ability to left click and drop or right click and land in the air to drop into a slide. I don't know, just throwing thoughts out.

Message 14 of 15 (169 Views)

Hero
@BaldWraithSimp You are locked in animation due to it can be released upon tapping Q again. So it is ensuring it drops exactly where you want it to.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 15 of 15 (156 Views)