Lobas Jump Drive bracelet

by apostolateofDOOM

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lobas Jump Drive bracelet

★★★★★ Expert

I have only played her briefly but first thing I noticed I'm not keen on is the delay.

It's understandable having the delay while throwing it but having to fix her jewellery after the teleport?

Message 1 of 15 (593 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lobas Jump Drive bracelet

★★★★★ Expert
@SixthOTD With the delay in initially teleporting, the fact it's visible and once used she wouldn't be able to escape, I don't think it would be.

It would also make her considerably more fun too.

View in thread

Message 8 of 15 (430 Views)

All Replies

★★ Expert
@apostolateofDOOM It makes it a little more balanced, I guess.
Message 2 of 15 (584 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@apostolateofDOOM I dont like it as well. The ‘no running’ after throwing I can live with but adjusting it afterwards has cost me 2 battles already... it sucks.

Thats why I already proposed at either making the bracelet fly quicker or no end animation
Message 3 of 15 (557 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Sir_NamedMy time with getting to know her has been limited but I don't think it would be OP if they removed it

@Koochi-QOh I missed that. Yea a full range throw can take what feels like 5 full seconds (maybe not accurate or maybe it is, I haven't timed it so I don't know) but to have a further couple on top you are literally a sitting duck for a substantial amount of time and she would be much more fun if it was reduced.

Message 4 of 15 (492 Views)

Champion
@apostolateofDOOM That animation is there to make you use it in a tactical way. You can literally throw that thing thru a crack in a building and be in a building. She seems quite balanced to me. The bracelet is for a quick escape, getting up high and flanking over or to the side in spots that make sense.
Message 5 of 15 (479 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@hayhor  While you can use it for that purpose it's a huge risk jumping into a building as people might be there and you mostly won't know until it's to late. With such a delay you ideally need line of sight or cross your fingers and run the risk of getting downed and I wouldn't consider 5 - 10 seconds quick for an escape.  Again my time is limited and perhaps my opinion will change down the road but currently I find she is good for catching up to your team and re/positioning and that's about it, generally. Yes you can pull some plays with her but the risk/reward is high imo.

Message 6 of 15 (462 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@apostolateofDOOM I think it keeps it balanced. That way you need to be smarter with where you teleport to in a fight. Teleporting behind someone and immediately melting them would be a bit OP.
Message 7 of 15 (440 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@SixthOTD With the delay in initially teleporting, the fact it's visible and once used she wouldn't be able to escape, I don't think it would be.

It would also make her considerably more fun too.
Message 8 of 15 (431 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@SixthOTD Lol, whenever I teleport behind someone, they usually don't notice and get melted anyways!
Message 9 of 15 (400 Views)

★★ Guide

Loba is perfectly balanced, the tactical is not made to throw it across the map. you can teleport hard to reach places, through a barred window or over the bridges and cracks where there is no ziplines.

2 days back, we were in the last ring, their is a crack in the mountain near to the building outside the pit. me and my squad on one side and the 2nd squad on the other side. and the ring closing there with an advantage to our side.

I closed the crack with my wattson's fences. to make it harder for them to push through it. at the end, I managed to down 2 of them, and Suddenly Loba was shooting me from the left side. an area which is impossible to travel through normal climbing and very far to travel by foot through the ring. luckily my teammates was ready to shoot back and downed here and we won the game.

if that player teleported earlier, or their attach was organized more probably, our chances to win would have been much less.

Message 10 of 15 (388 Views)