Leveloution on Exposure

by ProDeMatrix

Original Post

Leveloution on Exposure

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I ask myself where is the leveloution on Exposure?

BF2042 leveloution features are the wheater effects. BF V had the call in systems, BF 1 the elite classes and normal wheater effects, ...

But DICE missed again a chance for the Exposure map. How nice would it be when a earthquake or a landslide happend to this map and parts of the tunnel will collapse or the C flag will fall down in the vallay. This would active change the playstile of the match because the vallay is now more importent. I dont understand why they missed this opportunities.

But after nearly a year the game is unbalanced, spawn killing is still a problem and game is not fluid trouth missing hit detection and server problems.

I dont think we get any new leveloution events like earthquakes, firestorms...

Battlefield-2042-Exposure-Quest-Overview.jpg

By the way:

If one team holds all three sectors inside of the rock the enemy players most time have no chance to win the round (B,C,D Flags). They have to hold all sectors (A1, A2, F1, F2, E1, E2) to stop the ticket bleed. And thats most time not possible. 

Its a bit hard to explain with my english skills but I try. If the team has all flaggs of the rocks they can focus pushing up or down side and they will spawn on these three flags. Enemy players have to push trought the enemy lines and they need to kill every spawning player on these flags. In the meantime vehicle are going to capture flags in the valley and at the top. So the loosing team has to decide to focus on defending all 6 flags or to attack the three flags in the rock.

Just look at the moments when a team has all three flags. And how long it takes (if it happens) until the middle flags could be captured back. But most time the tickes are reduced and winning is not possible. 

Message 1 of 5 (305 Views)

Re: Leveloution on Exposure

★★★★★ Expert
@ProDeMatrix I was thinking you could start the round with the cliff fully intact, then at different points in the round, drop the B and D sectors landslides covering what was an easier accessible E sector.

Another swing and a miss for DICE.
Message 2 of 5 (277 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Lots of misses were/are made with this game.

It's getting harder and harder for them to recover from this.

Exposure is for me the BF map this game needs, that and a lot of fixes, a server browser and content might give this game a step to survival.

@ProDeMatrix Your levelution idear is not bad....not bad at all.

Message 3 of 5 (262 Views)

Champion

@Mackstan71 wrote:

Lots of misses were/are made with this game.

It's getting harder and harder for them to recover from this.

Exposure is for me the BF map this game needs, that and a lot of fixes, a server browser and content might give this game a step to survival.

@ProDeMatrix Your levelution idear is not bad....not bad at all.

Yeah all future maps need to be of the same quality or better as Exposure, it is easily the best AOW map imho.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 5 (244 Views)

★★ Guide

As a "newer" Battlefield player (since BF 3) this map is a regular map. Its on the same level as BF 3 and 4 Maps. But most BF1 maps and some BF V maps are much better.

Your right Exposure is the best map right now for BF2042. But they sayed in the dev video that this is how a battlefield map has to look like in the eyes of the developer. And that could not the goal of the developer.

Maps from BF1 and V should be the standard for the BF franchise!

If you just google "Battlefield 1 maps" and look at the pictures the maps look incredible (and most also played well). 

@Adamonic this idear is also realy nice and the gameplay could benefit from it

Message 5 of 5 (222 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help