Re: Lag switches in apex legends

by maximas1986

Original Post

Lag switches in apex legends

★★★ Newbie

I have played a couple games in the last few days where I have been playing squads that I notice I start to lag as I get close then I run and stop fighting and it goes away then come back to certain squads and start lagging again was just playing g ranked and lagged out in the top 10 when everything was fine prior but then boom got to close to a squad with lag switch and my game dcs and I now have a 10 minute ban I've been a loyal apex player sense season 12 but if I keep having to play with cheaters like this I will have to find a game that better moderates such things because this is now the only game I have had multiple encounters where I know someone is cheating they are not just good I can very much tell the difference as I just said I never run into cheaters just alot of good players so I know when someone is * cheating please fix this ea get rid of cheaters in apex it will become the most played game on the planet if they can Crack down on the * its Greta game very well balanced and the dy o do a great job of that but the cheating has got to go or me and many others like me will go along with it no lie I feel I might switch to league of legends and diablo if it keeps up see what comes in my next lobby cheating or a 3k can't wait till quit apex because of cheating again ea get your * together and create a better reputation for yourself or you lose in the long run really sad tbh look at battlefront how many of the same mistakes you going to make before you get your * right like fr fr

Message 1 of 3 (292 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@KiLLT0YTrue that, it is kodi literally becoming tutuapp unplayable at this moment. 

Message 2 of 3 (236 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@KiLLT0Y "I notice I start to lag as I get close "
and I thought i was going crazy, i noticed that a lot of times .
I noticed it a few seasons ago but thought it was my connection or servers.
but one squad gave it away where I and my team were lagging like crazy the more a specific squad get closer to us.
everything settled down and back to normal when that squad got killed.
Message 3 of 3 (227 Views)