Re: Kick squad mates

by RevenanT-G7

Original Post

★★★★ Pro

@Koochi-Q  One leaves when a friendly loots from the death box. Especially after a banner collect with no occurring firefight afterwards. Or they respawn me in and take from the box. It's one thing to need items in the middle of a fight or have no chance at collecting it back. But to do so when the teammate has the opportunity is dirty. I have no patience for that scummy game play.

Message 11 of 16 (330 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You can always mute their pings and or mics from the squad menu.

Message 12 of 16 (314 Views)

★ Pro
@D_B0one34
But you can't hide text chat.

Now you will say "don't read chat", but it's not so simple.

So to mute toxic player, you must mute voice chat, mute text chat, mute pings... basically mute whole communication.
Then devs must add one setting where we can turn ON/OFF whole communication.

Isn't simpler, just kick toxic player?
Message 13 of 16 (297 Views)

@SlivPTS Far to many problems with this. I agree some squad mates can be obnoxious. I've had the ones who die I grab the banner and they ping it respawn location nonstop. I simply warn them, knock it off or I won't respawn you.

I don't really mind much if they are not any good. We were all noobs at one point.

The one thing I wish I could do is mute squad mates while in game. There is nothing like being in a match with someone who is a lot of noise coming through their mic. You ask them to turn their mic off and they refuse. You then can't hear footsteps or shooting for the entire match.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 14 of 16 (287 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@DarthValtrex wrote:
@SlivPTS 

I don't really mind much if they are not any good. We were all noobs at one point.

The one thing I wish I could do is mute squad mates while in game.

1) Speak for yourself! I was never a noob in this game! Maybe a newb, but no noob! First game I played I was kill leader in first 40 secs, wounded up not winning but placed top 5 with 6 kills! In the consecutive matches I played after that for an hour I hit kill leader more often than not!

2) uhm... either you’re about to get the tip of a lifetime or your platform sucks. If you go into the inventory menu and go to your team comp window (for xbox that’s with RB and ps probably same button) there are little icons below their names to mute pings/mute voices. 

Message 15 of 16 (261 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

At that point.

I think it would be better suited  to add Duo's [Keep solo's event only or release a Solo lobby]], then to add a vote to kick option. All the toxicity from that.

If it does or doesn't happen, I hope we do get a Duo's lobby [With a Squad Fill and a Squad No Fill Option.] even if  a vote to kick option is Implemented or not hope we get a Duo lobby. A Vote to kick option i would think would push more players away then Help the player base grow Imo.

Message 16 of 16 (241 Views)