Is voice chat seriously not recorded in apex?

by animeweeb1337

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is voice chat seriously not recorded in apex?

★★ Novice

So after browsing around on reddit and other forums, alot of people are saying that Voice Chat in apex is not recorded, however Text Chat is, so people can be the most disgusting vile human being in voice chat without repercussion, while you can say 1 word, ONE single word in text chat and you get automatically PERMANENTLY banned. I have a hard time believing that a game and company of this size would go about this way with dealing with things that i just cant fathom it. Is this actually true?

Message 1 of 6 (348 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is voice chat seriously not recorded in apex?

Champion
@animeweeb1337 Turn on voice to text and then report them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (308 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@animeweeb1337 Turn on voice to text and then report them.
Message 2 of 6 (309 Views)

★★ Novice

So by that i take that its infact NOT recorded, what a joke rofl. Someone spamming voice chat with racial slurs, down syndrome etc, but getting banned for typing "*" in chat. Amazing.

Message 3 of 6 (294 Views)

Champion
@animeweeb1337 I don't think apex is allowed to due it. Each platform has their own rules. I gave you a way to do it.
Message 4 of 6 (272 Views)

★★ Guide

ngl it's hilarious , they have a ridiculous ToS where you can be perma banned just for saying GG while toxic ppl can say all the atrocities they want and get nothing lmao.

Message 5 of 6 (250 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah thats exactly what im referring to, had a friend get perma banned for using text chat but one guy was shouting all sorts of slurs on voice and NOTHING happened to him. Complete joke :D

Message 6 of 6 (212 Views)