Re: Is cross progression from Nintendo Switch TO PS5 available?

by SuperGamer515

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is cross progression from Nintendo Switch TO PS5 available?

★★ Novice

Yo, Quick question on  cross progression. Can I currently move my Nintendo switch apex legends account to my PlayStation or is that part of the update only for PC players currently?

Message 1 of 9 (501 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

The process has not been completed yet, so if your console accounts have been linked in the past to the same EA account, you just need to wait.

The Cross Progression for Apex Legends will be rolling out gradually over the next few weeks. 

EA_PulsarAHQ

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (428 Views)

All Replies

Message 2 of 9 (483 Views)

★★ Novice
@pandareno1999 Thanks, but I already linked my PlayStation and Nintendo account to my EA account and it dosent have nothing my switch has. Any Solutions?
Message 3 of 9 (470 Views)

Community Manager

The process has not been completed yet, so if your console accounts have been linked in the past to the same EA account, you just need to wait.

The Cross Progression for Apex Legends will be rolling out gradually over the next few weeks. 

EA_PulsarAHQ

Message 4 of 9 (429 Views)

★★ Guide
@SuperGamer515 Supergamer, are you even able to play on Nintendo Switch right now? I'm trying and there is constant crashing and freezing, pixilated maps, enemies and scenery not rendering properly or at all, battles slowing down movement when more than 3 legends are present, and problems joining matches. Ignite season should be called Insanity season, lol.
Message 5 of 9 (419 Views)

★★ Novice
@AymCTL I quit playing on switch a wile ago, I just wanna play again on my PS5. And I can ton my switch because of the joy-*, crashing and graphics personally hurt me
Message 6 of 9 (382 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Pulsar Thank you so much, its been a wile since I played apex so I wanted to try it again
Message 7 of 9 (380 Views)

[ Edited ]

@SuperGamer515

Make sure to read all the materials available regarding cross progression very carefully, there seem to be several mistakes one can make. Patience and diligence really seem to pay off on this count. Then you'll be able to make the change when you get the prompt.

Good on you for having the patience to play the game on Switch. I tried it when the port first released. I found it very painful and never played another match.  I think you'll really enjoy yourselves on PS5.

Message 8 of 9 (377 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Will cross progression still be possible from switch if I have two different ea accounts?

Message 9 of 9 (147 Views)