I am done with Apex Legends and i will not come back

by Looting_Legends

Original Post

I am done with Apex Legends and i will not come back

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Read my thread, https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Grinding-diamond3-to-master-with-cheaters/m-p/9770433#M...

And i just queued again and i got * by this *

[Removed by CM]

I played from S1-S7 and i came into conclusion that Respawn will not fix the cheat problems.

I am officially done with Apex Legends and i will not come back.

This is asia server of course, may not be that bad for NA/EU

Sad that it was actually a good game.

Message 1 of 5 (362 Views)

Re: I am done with Apex Legends and i will not come back

★★★★ Expert
@Looting_Legends unfortunately, this guy cheated his way up to predator rank undetected, but mate you can just report this guy to HIDEOUTS on Twitter and get that sweet feeling of having this cheater get banned because of your report.
usually, he replies to you and tells you if the reported player got banned
Message 2 of 5 (353 Views)

★ Guide
@Looting_Legends Respawn does deal with the issue. It was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy worse if you have played the game since Season 0 and it has gotten better.

Those patches are addressed at the most common methods in cheating and they mostly work. The only people that the system won't detect are experienced programmers/modders. People who aren't script kiddies and know how to get round every layer of protection the game offers.

Anyone will do anything to get to the top, even if it means cheating. This would be fine, but in recent years there has been an explosion of the same experienced programmers/modders selling their cheats to the wider public (if you know where to look).

And in the end it's just a losing battle at this point for Respawn. So they only address it for the 95% of hackers who use a common method and patch it every season (faster if it gets worse).

I find it frustrating as well (which is why I quit playing ranked) and simply play regular pubs, though it is also understandable.

As long as there is money to be made in the system, there will always be this problem, unless a new development/societal approach comes in.
Message 3 of 5 (301 Views)

★ Guide
@maximas1986 Ye that would fine, unfortunately HWID spoofers exist thus rendering teh whole thing pointless
Message 4 of 5 (299 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Looting_Legends, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (250 Views)