Get rid of aim assist

by Tperodactyl

Original Post

Get rid of aim assist

★★ Guide

If youre going to force pc players to play against console players. Aim assist is too powerful and ive never been lasered by mouse and keyboard like i have with controller. Its broken and needs removed

Message 1 of 30 (718 Views)

Re: Get rid of aim assist

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@TperodactylI was looking for the enable aim assist in the accessibility options because why wouldn't a soft aimbot crutch be in that section!  See what I did there?

Yeah game developers are clueless to allow automation in the game.  Overtuned automation at that.

Can't even opt out of allow plebs with aim assist in your game if you are PC.

Message 2 of 30 (710 Views)

★★ Pro
@Tperodactyl I give you an advise, just quit the game

This company only cares about casualcontrollerplayers
Message 3 of 30 (700 Views)

★★ Guide

Reporting every controller player that kills me for cheating cause aim assist is cheating in my books

Message 4 of 30 (665 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

Like I said in the other post, controller is overall inferior to keyboard.

It isn’t just casual controller players, pretty much all controller players would suffer if aim assist was completely removed. At that point, a good chunk of their playerbase would be put at a considerable disadvantage, which would make Apex less popular for them. 

Sure, in a real life sport or other competition, players wouldn’t be given automation over other, but that’s assuming they are all on equal ground to begin with. Which doesn’t apply here, since not all players are on equal ground. 

Edit: I’m fine with it being turned down, but it should still be there in some form.

Message 5 of 30 (628 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Sir_Named This. Besides, it's generally agreed upon that aiming with a mouse and keyboard is FAR easier than a controller
Message 6 of 30 (607 Views)

Champion
@Tperodactyl Why have you literally made a new thread about the exact same thing? :S And reporting every controller player for using a controller is completely abusing the report system and has to be some blatant disregard for some terms and conditions or something.

@Sir_Named I tip my hat to you sir.
@scottohash94 Exactly but they're here crying about how much they're getting beamed by a controller when they've got more precise aim and superior movement.

Bore off with crying about the same thing over and over again.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 7 of 30 (593 Views)

★ Apprentice
@GH0STEDbyME Yeah, I'm just a little confused with OP's post. Generally speaking, whenever cross-platform is announced the biggest concern is how much of an advantage PC player will have over consoles. If anything, they're able to laser people far easier than any average console player
Message 8 of 30 (586 Views)

Champion
@scottohash94 Thank you! It happens every time cross-platform is announced on every game. PC are happy enough when there's more people to queue for their games and when they're flying around getting easy kills. Until they die by a controller player and it's "AA is trash!" "AA is hacks!""Unfair advantage!". I'd like to see them do Aceu type movement on a controller and try telling me about how much weaker M+K is.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 9 of 30 (583 Views)

★★ Guide

Why do i complain? Because I have NEVER IN MY LIFE been lasered as badly against a pc player like i have against a controller player. Ive never been headshot 5 out of 9 bullets from a flatline. A FLATLINE. One of the hardest guns to control recoil. Controller player.

i dont care what 'advantage' i have. you shouldnt force ANYONE to crossplay

Message 10 of 30 (557 Views)