Re: Heirloom

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Heirloom

★★★★ Apprentice

Why the hell do people actually buy the heirloom pieces? Like people who have all the heirloom pieces have spent like almost $1000 on this game. Heck even buying one piece is like 200 bucks isn't it? So why do people do that. No one would pay 200 bucks for a brand new full game yet people spend hundreds of dollars on one skin for one character in one game. Why are people this dumb? 

Message 1 of 3 (213 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@chuntfunk I... guess they're really devoted? I mean, I looove the game. But you won't see me paying that much dough... And don't get me wrong. I payed probably 30 US dollars on Apex Legends, but I'm not looking to spend a whole lot. Heirlooms are cool though, and kudos to those who get them by chance, or... payed a handsome amount Standard smile
Message 2 of 3 (172 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@chuntfunk Cause ppl have money to spend? Just like you might do with your hobby while someone who thinks your hobby isnt for them wont feel a justifiable reason to spend money on it but understand why someone who likes that hobby does so.

Does that make hobbyists stupid too? If you wanna come with a 'but financing hobbies isn't paying for cosmetical stuff that does nothing', just dont.
Message 3 of 3 (154 Views)