Re: Hackers every match in APEX

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hackers every match in APEX

★★★ Newbie

There are more than 1 hackers in every match in  this game.All bullets in the head,all shot in the head. Will u plz do something?????????How could these guys never been bannded???Why????

Message 1 of 10 (1,989 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @OtakuXu if you are in-game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (1,962 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @OtakuXu if you are in-game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 10 (1,963 Views)

★ Guide

you take every report of cheating very seriously, we see that.  FOR 2 YEARS we see how serious you are.  FOR TWO YEARS we see how serious you are about hushing/muting posts with a macro that detects the words cheating and hacking in the forum header and insta post the same * FOR TWO YEARS.

Message 3 of 10 (1,880 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@BurnYaBad Has a very solid point. I don't mean to be joking and/ or mean on the subject, just stating what i've seen personally from EA on cheaters. I've reported hundreds of cheaters for Apex PC just myself.

I even recorded each video at 2560 x 1440 at 60 FPS for EAC to view. I used YouTube private links.  No one ever used the link to view the videos. I had something like 30 plus cheaters in one week uploaded on my channel.

I understand why people don't stick around to watch cheaters. They simply move on, why? They already know it's a waste fo time trying to deal with them. EAC is a team of 20+ people working as anti cheat for over what 400+ games? It's a system owned and run by Epic, and even they use more then just EAC for their Fortnite title.

So @OtakuXu some advice for PC gaming, a ton of cheaters in almost every game.

Message 4 of 10 (1,774 Views)

Hero
@BurnYaBad Not trying defend them but my post of gun recoil with tons pages and responses from players has not been shut down nor hushed.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 10 (1,732 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Dude just shot me across the map with a hemlok from 300m - every bullet was perfectly in a line.

Message 6 of 10 (1,625 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you are in-game and believe that someone is cheating then please report them using the steps I shared above.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 10 (1,541 Views)

★ Guide
Hey, @EA_Darko EAC stopped baning cheaters even with 100% video evidence. i've reported 2 cheaters in august with video evidence on youtube(unlisted video, only people with link can watch it)... and there no views on this video(only my 1 view). In september ive reported via eac 2 cheaters as well.. No views, no results, have all proves, that EAC ignore cheat reports.
Message 8 of 10 (1,525 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

for some reason i cant believe that, you guys are being scammed by eac and you guys dont care
in every eac game i played it bans cheaters ingame nearly instantly, eac detected free and paid cheats
But epic games is scared this game will kill their game so eac doesnt even work
i know a guy whos been cheating for 2 years using a FREE cheat
2 YEARS
and you guys really need to get better at hwid banning such as making a regedit key saying hes banned
OH and dont get me started about HOW you guys share your anti cheat methods to the public 
worst move ever, YOU guys need to fire some people exposing your anti cheat methods because this is just sad that you guys dont know how to run a game

Message 9 of 10 (1,329 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @SennTV, please do not bump older threads such as this.

I'm locking the thread as there is nothing more that we can do to assist on AHQ. 

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 10 of 10 (1,218 Views)