Re: FIX GAME ASAP

by Albiz_Yokoso

Original Post

FIX GAME ASAP

★ Novice

BUT LIKE CAN WE GET SOME FIXES TO THIS GAME ALREADY? 2 YEARS AND "NO SOUND" IS STILL THE BIGGEST PROBLEM EVER, AND ONCE EVERY MATCH I CAN HEAR OCTANE LEGS RIGHT BEHIND ME, EVEN THO THERE IS NO OCTANE NEAR AT ALL, OH AND WAIT HORIZON HAS 0 SOUND ASWELL; * FIX SOUND AND MAYBE YOU WOULD HAVE SOME HAPPY PLAYERS. 

+ Why do we get 0 hot fixes? why is that a thing? every other game fixes problems running, at respawn entertaiment you do jack * to actually improve the game.

No bug fixes

No sound fixes

No weapon balancing

And in 60% of the patch notes you guys say "Sound fix" that's all you give us, nothing compact, WHAT SOUND HAS BEEN FIXED? I can tell you, NOTHING, NO SOUND HAS EVER BEEN FIXED IN THIS GAME. GET SOMEONE ON THAT, WHY CAN THE GAME ONLY PLAY 3 SOUND FILES AT A TIME, 

Like i don't need to hear people fight in Bunker on KC when i am in Cage, i need to hear the third party team who's running straight at me, but for some god awefull reason i can't hear that third party team who just  straight up * ints me.

Message 1 of 3 (215 Views)

@Albiz_Yokoso They roll out hot patches to fix game breaking issues.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (205 Views)

★ Novice
@DarthValtrex Guess the "no sound" we have had since S2 is just not worth it in respawns eyes.
Message 3 of 3 (161 Views)