Re: F1® 23 | Official Gameplay Features Deep Dive

by mikyesposto1

Original Post

Champion (Retired)
@WarnerBros11 Last F1 Game that was built with a new(current) engine was very light on content. So probably not 🤷🏻‍♂️
Message 11 of 126 (749 Views)

★★ Guide

Yeah, I remember. 😅

But I try to stay hopeful, maybe Codemasters can get it right next time and surprise us 😁

Message 12 of 126 (741 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

this is unfortunately not acceptable to fans of f1. 11 years we must still have the same circuits with the same curbs. I wonder when most of the circuits will be updated, which unfortunately have curbs that date back 10 years ago, see monza, spa etc.

Screenshot (243).pngScreenshot (244).png

i cannot believe...

Message 13 of 126 (730 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@mikyesposto1 I’m a fan off F1 and it’s acceptable to me 😁
Message 14 of 126 (707 Views)

Rif.: F1® 23 | Official Gameplay Features Deep Dive

★★★★ Novice

Hi, i try to get the acces to the closebeta playtesting and i had follow the rules but in "upcoming playtesting" i have not "f1 23 playtesting beta".

Can you help me?

@EA_rephii  ha scritto:

Hey F1 Fans!

The first trailer for F1 23 is live and highlights new gameplay features for the upcoming game. 

Let us know what you think and what you are most excited about. 

Message 15 of 126 (689 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@ScarDuck14From what i think they might actually have nailed red flags in principal.. Not 100% sure as the cuts let a little bit of room for interpretation but it seems like we would be driving back to the pits ourselfes and hopefully back out on track too, letting us choose the likelyhood as well and the system "scanning the track coniditions" sounds also right, hopefully also finetuned correctly..

Gotta say it sounds really well done/worked out :D lets see how it turns out though haha

PS. i gotta say though i dont like that in the later onboards tyre temps were fixed to 95° hahaha worries me slightly lol

PPS.  okay i didnt realize the countdown for red flags.. Sadly seems like we dont drive them back Frown

Message 16 of 126 (669 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@mikyesposto1 I get the frustration, but I'm personally more pet peeved with the two new tracks being made by photogrammetry instead of Lidar/laser scan. Expected more from two brand new tracks being fully made under the EA's umbrella.
Not that there cannot be good applications of photogrammetry-based circuits, but this franchise has rarely been lauded for its road texture and track fidelity 🙃

That said, other sims still sport Bridgestone sponsorship as F1 tyre supplier. So a handful of outdated kerbs isn't exactly the end of the world.
Again, just expected to see a stronger commitment with new content. Let's see how it turns out.

The new handling and the new pad features seem top notch though. What a mic drop by Greco 💕
Message 17 of 126 (638 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@mariohomoh Stop being so miserable…. Come here and I’ll give you a sensual massage 🙏
Message 18 of 126 (627 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@ScarDuck14 I eat chicken breast and eggs everyday all week. I want my video games to be flavorful and not incremental upgrades with a full price tag 😂

Being real though, feels like it will be a moderate banger.
Great gameplay as the fully realized handling that Greco wanted for F122, all powered by and enabled by those under the hood improvements he worked his backside off last year: more data points for the load sensitivity and tyre model, hitboxes actually aligning with chassis and underfloor, etc. The trailer even references that when they go over the physics and handling.
Incremental improvements on single and multiplayer experiences though. This one is just a bet, and I'll absoluty love to be proven wrong 🫶
Message 19 of 126 (619 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@mariohomoh Rain on camera still looks stupid
Message 20 of 126 (613 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help