Re: Dropping solo, still...

by AcidicSoda44031

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

They really need to change something add solos or make it so if your teammates die unless they dead completely make it so they cant leave cause it really is * im not good enough to take on 3 players with red and purple evos alone just bc my teammates wanna leave when they die. Its honesty ruining the game and this might be why everyone choosing to leave the game have had several players say the game needs to be fixed and that they solo que almost every game now

Message 31 of 34 (151 Views)

★★ Novice

I've had people do this * to me and my girlfriend while playing Ranked. it was so frustrating because we had to push to go get their banner and as we got there they rage quitted. So f-- annoying

Message 32 of 34 (144 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Why should there be a penalty for leaving pub games. The whole point of them is that nothing is on the line. Most people dont leave games until they die and are thirsted, in which case you just dont have to worry about their banner. Just keep playing one down its not a big deal. Why should people have to sit and watch their team run around unable to get their banner while it expires just to avoid a penalty? That's likely just going to lead to people, who normally would have just left when the died, being toxic and spamming or flaming in chat instead. 

Message 33 of 34 (123 Views)

★★★ Pro

I have seen this quite enough times. The other day a Pathfinder "teammate" did this to me. I was the JM, I decided to drop very late. Only to realize Path detached and dropped long before I did. And my other Bloodhound teammate was code:netting. Great, isn't it?

I quickly gather 2 weapons, some ammo and a shield, then I immediately set myself to reunite with Path. I managed to reach him, only to be caught in a firefight between 2 other squads, and we died. I wish I stayed with Bloodhound. 

Honestly idk why I even bother trying to stick the squad together with these people. 

Message 34 of 34 (120 Views)