Don't complain about where I am

by Zedon73

Original Post

Don't complain about where I am

★ Apprentice

when you just run off and get yourself killed, I'm not your babysitter.

Message 1 of 18 (742 Views)

Re: Don't complain about where I am

★★★ Apprentice

Or the people who split off when you jump and wind up dying by themselves in an area littered with teams. And they expect you to come get their tag. 

Message 2 of 18 (718 Views)

★★ Guide

it takes 3 to tango :D teamplay at its best.

Message 3 of 18 (715 Views)

Community Manager

Part of the joy of Apex Legends is that it's best when experienced as part of a team. Quite a few times I've died trying to revive a squad mate and to me, it's part of the fun. What I love doing is killing one member of a team and then taking a step back to wait for their squad mates to arrive and then kill them.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 18 (689 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hey Darko, I think you're missing the point of this thread. Team play sucks with randoms.

Message 5 of 18 (685 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think the bigger problem is nobody mics up while playing in random squads. I would say it increases your chances of victory significantly. Also the ping system is useful, but team coms skills are still required in this game.

Message 6 of 18 (674 Views)

★ Pro

Well currently that's the only way to play solo - just away from your teammates and pretend you don't have them. Although expecting them to come for a revive... well that's something else.

Full solo mode would definitely be welcome, or at the very least ability to not get random teammates and start solo.

Message 7 of 18 (645 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I don't mic up because I don't want to get yelled at or called trash.  I suck...I know this.  I love playing with people however more and more I'm getting yelled at by ragers who admittedly are much better than me...but what can I do.  I have to keep playing to get better.  I now turn off voice chat so I cant hear them and go do my own thing.  Perhaps other bad players like myself are doing the same?

Message 8 of 18 (604 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@nitwit784  you are everything that is wrong with team mode. You think it's ok to go abandon your team and not communicate with anyone because you're afraid people will yell at you? Honestly, you are equally as bad as all the toxic players out there.

Message 9 of 18 (585 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
When you're playing with randoms what do you expect? Also, there are many players like myself who just solo play... The feeling of taking down an entire squad on your own has a greater feeling than winning the game with a team... personally of course.
Message 10 of 18 (575 Views)