by LunarWolfEclipse

Original Post

Re: Devs, Bangalore needs a buff.

★★★★ Novice
@JeffJam13 all legends need new finisher
Message 81 of 84 (240 Views)

★★ Novice

I agree, she does need a buff but I think her ult is fine, along with her passive, I think they need to give her the smoke ability from titan fall, where you could deploy smoke immediately on your location, it doesn’t have to damage people, it can behave like normal smoke, but make it where Bangalore can double click her tactical button and she will immediately detonate one of her smoke charges on herself, it wouldn’t make her unbalanced, it would just allow for faster response to some one shooting at you, also add the third charge of smoke please, you took over a year to fix her ult, please don’t skip out on the third charge for her tactical 

Message 82 of 84 (208 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@ResidualKing Let's talk: I am 100% all for a Bangalore buff, but your idea of her buff is basing her strictly on her description and biography. Sure, she is an ATTACK character, but if Apex were to base every Legend's kit on whether they are defensive or offensive, the game would lose a lot of liberty and strategic aspects it gives its players. Bangalore is listed as an offensive, attack-type legend, but her kit is that, plus a little bit of defensive to allow players to strategize and have more fun playing her character. Apex did the same thing with other ATTACK characters like Wraith and Octane: They are attackers, but their kit also allows for defensive or supportive plays. You cannot base every legend's kit based on their background and description because it takes away the versatile aspects that make Apex the game we all love. If you were to do so, the game would become so strict, limited, and text-book that it would become dull and boring. The versatileness of every legends' kit is their for a reason. Every offensive character has defensive qualities and every defensive character has offensive qualities. It's what makes the game worth playing and enjoyable.
Message 83 of 84 (159 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@ResidualKing I am all for a Bangalore buff, but your idea of her being buffed is so limited to her biography and description, it makes her character dull and boring. Sure, she is listed as an offensive, ATTACK legend, but if her kit was solely based on that, she would lose her versatility and strategic game plays that make Apex the game we know and love. Wraith and Octane are ATTACK legends as well, but the devs, purposefully implement other qualities and versatility to their kit to make their characters able to do a little bit of both. If all the legends' kits were made based only on their offensive/defensive description and biography like you proposed, Apex would become dull and boring, and would strip away from the liberty players have to come up with strategic plays and versatile blueprints. The game would be so limited and text-book: less intense and more strict. That is not what the developers want for their game.
Message 84 of 84 (153 Views)