by Pseudolo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Damage farming Cheater

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Gamer tag is 

[Admin - Removed]

landed with his mates on another team, damage farmed for the entire game for his 4K,

I have proof of me literally spectating and there’s no option to report someone for damage boosting, so if any devs or whatever see this I can provide a recording and would love to se a ban, not ok at all.

Message 1 of 10 (752 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Damage farming Cheater

Message 3 of 10 (727 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

They don't even care about real cheaters or abusers so I've little hope for that kind of situations ^^'

Message 2 of 10 (748 Views)

Message 3 of 10 (728 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Platyyyyy First of all, naming and shaming isn't allowed on this forum, so you might see parts of your message disappear soon.

Second, if that player did not use an actual cheat or exploit, was not teaming illegally and was not toxic, I don't see anything wrong.
Message 4 of 10 (719 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@DoYaSeeMe I'd say teaming is teaming no matter if they shoot each other the whole game. What pride is there in a badge earned through illegitimate means, anyway..?
Message 5 of 10 (708 Views)

★★★ Expert
@EryxApex people care too much about badges Standard smile. Anyway, farming for kills & damage just puts you in the lion cage, where's nothing but death and toxicity spilled at you for not living up to the badges.
Message 6 of 10 (704 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@EryxApex So, you know the kids who grew up getting 6th place trophy's? Those kind of people would wear that badge.
Message 7 of 10 (701 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Platyyyyy Hey, you can report to https://twitter.com/RSPN_Hideouts?s=20 here. He is the dev responsible for bans and sending a link to the clip or clip itself in his DM will work.
Message 8 of 10 (691 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice
@Platyyyyy I'm new to the game, could you explain this kind of behaviour to me?
Message 9 of 10 (670 Views)

★★★ Newbie

During game play press tab for scoreboard, click in player name then profile, origin will open window! there look for option report player and write about what your suspect.

HannaFrags

Message 10 of 10 (624 Views)