Re: Cheaters are still playing freely, teammate soled 5 squads

by HenxFTW

Original Post

Cheaters are still playing freely, teammate soled 5 squads

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Just came from a match, my teammate who was using an  aim-bot did 4000+ damage and had 18 kills. 

He was playing an Octane and wiped 5 squads solo because me and the other teammate were so far behind him. 

Cheaters are playing freely without a concern in this game. 

Message 1 of 5 (351 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

i hope you reported him?

Message 2 of 5 (334 Views)

★★★ Guide

How do you know he's cheating? Good players like Dizzy and Shroud can get that much damage and even more kills consistently. Did you actually spectate them?

Message 3 of 5 (324 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@MekaDeth555 wrote:

How do you know he's cheating? Good players like Dizzy and Shroud can get that much damage and even more kills consistently. Did you actually spectate them?

How am I going to spectate my teammate when I am alive???????

And, NO, Shroud does not solo 5 squads in a row, with his teammates no where in site.  ****** like you do everything you can to make excuses for cheaters. You probably are a cheater yourself. 

@HenxFTW wrote:

i hope you reported him?

Yes I did.  Poor lad only has a month left to play before Respawn gets around to banning him. 

Message 4 of 5 (317 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@unferth 

I have done 4K dmg on console am I cheating to when you have no clue if a guy is cheating but cry cheater it is bs it is possible to get lucky and run into five squads of noobs in this game that’s how I got my 4K badge and my kill 3 full squads in a game badge but your probably right everyone better than you cheats

Message 5 of 5 (262 Views)