Re: Cheaters Apex Legends

by P0neyboy

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

You're right, the anti-cheat is a joke. If you can't beat them, join them. Simple as that. Or go play another game, this game is dying because of cheaters.

Message 151 of 245 (819 Views)

★★ Novice

So true,

People following other players to walls miles away and when they pop around the corner insta-death ><.

You cant get all cheaters out of the game but some more would be nice :/

Message 152 of 245 (799 Views)

★ Novice

TACTICAL RANT INCOMING

I feel like this entire issue could easily be resolved by

PUTTING MORE MONEY INTO SECURITY SIDE OF GAMES

that will never happen though. It is this way with most companies, even the individuals who develop OS's (*cough*, Microsoft, *cough cough*, its less expensive to not fix these kinds of things until its too late, and sometimes, if it isn't that severe and doesn't impact the profit gained from people buying the boxes compared to the servers that they are running, it will probably never see a fix. Yes, it is hard to consistently keep a game patched of hackers, especially popular FPS ones. There is always going to be at least one person who is developing hacks in a environment and creating new accounts to test for bans, but 3rd party anticheats which can easily be looked at through other games, or have their sourcecode grabbed and mulled over, will never be sufficient enough to fill the ethics criteria of security beyond reasonable doubt, IE if the system is 97.7% secure, and it takes double the amount put in to make it 100%, it will never happen, hell, even 1/8th of what was spent to increase it by the same amount probably wouldn't be considered.

At the end of the day its all about the money. 

Eventually something grander will come out that will replace Apex and the hackers will be scarce because they would have moved onto the next game. Gotta boost that ego somewhere.

Message 153 of 245 (783 Views)

★★ Novice

True unfortunately, my whole team was just killed by hacker who is streaming his cheating aimbot live under name twitch_mappyTV

This game became a joke !

Message 154 of 245 (776 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

been over a month and no action from the dev team. this would surely lose then players.

Message 155 of 245 (760 Views)

★★★ Novice

Its kinda funny that mods delete my vids. I used that contact form and they literally told me to post it here.

Message 156 of 245 (718 Views)

★★★ Novice
Why are you here then? Pathetic!
Message 157 of 245 (683 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Yesterday I was reading reddit about the patch notes in one tab with the devs bragging how they banned something like 490 000 cheaters (completely meaningless number, they can all be back 5 minutes after the ban + 100 000 more), meanwhile in 3 other browser tabs I was watching guys livestreaming themselves full on cheating in the new patch. One them had videos dating back a month using the same cheat, with the same nick. They all seem to be using the same cheat too, since a ~month. That sums up the state of apex Standard smile 

+especially sad part is how an army of kiddies were licking the boots of the officials over the meaningless ban-number and many other things instead of scorning them to do a better job, as cheaters are pretty much multiplying in EU and USA like they want to catch up with the asian trends. 

+ as a warning from a long time FPS player, watch out when these trashy little F2P games truly become breeding grounds for cheaters, because EU an USA cheaters are in way worse/meaner than asians (in general, not apex specific), because many of them go out of their way to hide their cheats, they won't use trivial giveaways like the speed hack, they won't use the aimbot all the time, etc... a lot harder to prove, while in game it's pretty obvious you can only report your 'suspicions" and they'll just laugh in your face.

Message 158 of 245 (607 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

hacks dude... He uses a low fov aimbot or a "silent bot" which he toggles on and off via key button, making it hard to detect. Here is a clip of aim correction of the bot on the first kill, and most noticeable the second, seen better on lower video speeds. When a person tracks aim there is no extreme light speed x and y movements like that, it's just not going to be able to be done as a human, and no the zone doesn't tick that fast to make those movements. You can clearly see when the bot is turned on and off. More high lvl players use these.. In skrims and I feel even in tournament, which I did a few weeks ago and they awarded 1st to a clear botter... I've spent over 300 hours on apex and 500$ easy, I really hope apex can get there stuff together because I love the game.

Message 159 of 245 (599 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This pathetic anti cheat doesnt even run a text scrip. My grandma can code that into one.

Message 160 of 245 (565 Views)