Re: Caught some blatant cheaters!

by pandareno1999

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Caught some blatant cheaters!

★ Expert

5e7b8e74-9e7e-45b3-a237-8d27fbdf84de.jpg

They weren't even being subtle about it. Buying respawn beacons, killing each other then respawning each other in a continual loop.

If anyone at EA wants to ban these cheating b-words, the game was on the London server 1720-1730ish. I can supply the names of my TMs if you want to DM me and find the game - look for anyone with an excessive number of respawns.

Message 1 of 9 (504 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey all, going to go ahead and lock this thread as these kinds of conversations are not allowed on AHQ.

If you suspect another user of cheating then you can report them here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (305 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@EdwardDLuffy Go to ea help and report them through that. If you have vids and pics include them.
Message 2 of 9 (480 Views)

★ Expert
@hayhor How would I get their gamer tags?
Message 3 of 9 (472 Views)

Champion
@EdwardDLuffy Did you happen to record any clips while they were doing it? Could check the video for the kill feed, if so

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 4 of 9 (470 Views)

Champion
@EdwardDLuffy Oh I thought you had them. When I see teamers I try to get shot and killed by as many as I can. Then my death recap shows it and I'm spectacting their teams.

Did they have streamer mode on? You can probably tell who it was from the kill feed.
Message 5 of 9 (455 Views)

★ Expert
@hayhor Good idea. Detective Fusey is on it. I got downed by one, so that should help.
Message 6 of 9 (451 Views)

You should definitely document and report it.  We do hear of lots of end of season bans of players doing this sort of thing.

Message 7 of 9 (414 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

I was killed once by a set of teamers, but t I didn't realize it at first until I thought through the sequence of events afterwards.

I had what appeared to me to be a team of three come rushing at me down a hillside north of Fragment.   I managed to down one of them, then I was killed by the others.  But here's the kicker:  The guy who I knocked went straight to box, and then I got the announcement that I had killed the kill leader. 

The only possibility was that the other players rushing with them have to have been from another squad.  I sure hope that I ruined their 20 bomb or whatever they were going for.  To this day, I really wish that I'd had the presence of mind to record the last couple minutes of game play.

Message 8 of 9 (357 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, going to go ahead and lock this thread as these kinds of conversations are not allowed on AHQ.

If you suspect another user of cheating then you can report them here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 9 of 9 (306 Views)