Re: Bring back the anvil hop up please!

by OverDecorated

Original Post

Champion
@GH0STEDbyME It used 2 bullets per shot in single fire but inflicted more damage.
Message 21 of 25 (202 Views)

Champion

The new trailer shows it on the kitted flatline!

❤❤❤❤❤

Message 22 of 25 (166 Views)

@pastaclown wrote:

@hayhor Respawn: "uwu diversity change up meta with hop-ups uwu" 

Also Respawn: Keeps the same hop-ups in rotation for multiple seasons in a row*, and doesn't understand that shaking up the meta through hop-ups is ineffective because of their crappy loot distribution, and people will gravitate towards weapons that work with fewer RNG pieces to find.

Wingman, R301, R99, Mastiff, PK, Volt, all weapons that work well even without any attachments at all, and there's a reason they've remained at the top of the food chain. Triple Take's usage shot up immediately once the Precision Choke hop-up became innately installed on TT. 

*Skullpiercer: S2,5,6,7.

Turbocharger: S1,2,3,6,7.

Double Tap: S3,4,5,6,7

Hammerpoint: S2,3,4,5,6,7

Selectfire: S1,2,3,4,5,6

Precision Choke: S1,2,3,4,5

Anvil Receiver: S3, 4

Edit: Why was it removed? You know Respawn, something something, usage data, something something, internal testing, something something, sense of pride and accomplishment, something something, assume positive intent.

Honestly, for me, it wasn't so much about the hop up being baked into the TT, It was the fact I could turn it on and off with a click of a button. Honestly, it was frustrating before that point, because I would want to use the triple take, But I use it both ways. And I have to manually go into an inventory to remove the hop up every time I didn't want it to use the choke, was beyond annoying and frustrating.

It's why I avoided the gun for so long. Until they made that On/Off change, I would only grab the triple take if I had a challenge that revolved around it. And even then, if it was a general sniper challenge, It was one of the last ones I would grab unless I had to. So, yeah. 

Message 23 of 25 (158 Views)

@BaldWraithSimp wrote:
@hayhorLongbow slaps!! Frown

I like the longbow, in a general sense. But I have to admit it has one of the worst iron sights in the game. definitely the worst iron sight for a sniper in my opinion.

Message 24 of 25 (158 Views)

★ Guide
@pastaclown You forgot about the holy grail: Disruptor rounds. And also, the Anvil has been leaked to come back for the Fight Night event; watch the gold flatline.
Message 25 of 25 (147 Views)