Botters everywhere

by IzayaxDS

Original Post

Botters everywhere

★ Apprentice

So many aim botters everywhere EA what are you gonna do about  this? They are even promoting the bot on youtube like if its legal. Please enable kill cams and report function....

Message 1 of 13 (591 Views)

Re: Botters everywhere

★ Guide

Botters will be gone with the 1st ban wave im sure. They are super easy to spot. 

Message 2 of 13 (574 Views)

★ Guide

Will only take a few days for the hackers to be back after the ban wave anyway. It's ridiculous right now, wish the devs would focus on a decent anti cheat before they drop more content.

Message 3 of 13 (555 Views)

★ Apprentice
Exactly all my friends stopping to play apex getting fed up by wall hack and aimbot... Such a good game and gets ruined by botters gg
Message 4 of 13 (544 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

sounds like some baddies throwing around blame to me 

Message 5 of 13 (541 Views)

★ Apprentice

I legit saw someone with 2,000 kills last night.

This games been out for 9 days.

You do the math.

Message 6 of 13 (494 Views)

★ Apprentice
Saw a guy with almost 3K kills. I think it's possible to get 2K if u play 24/7 so cant say its botting. But we really need EA to do something about this..
Message 7 of 13 (488 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

You do realize that 2k kill equates to over 9 kills an hour if the person DIDNT SLEEP AT ALL for the 9 days. lol possible my *.

Message 8 of 13 (485 Views)

★ Apprentice
And you realize that people like shroud getting 30 kills a match sometimes? It's possible man. Not saying they are all botting but many are.
Message 9 of 13 (478 Views)

★ Apprentice

So it is more believable for you to think there are a bunch of full time players who have the same skill level as the person known for having the best aiming in the game then to think there is an easily downloadable, undetected cheat?

Interesting. 

Also, I checked the "30 kill game" videos. Those are squad kills, not shroud individual kills. He actually ends the match with 15 kills.

Message 10 of 13 (470 Views)