Hackers who need some spanking...

by R6SPY

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hackers who need some spanking...

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

The following videos are of people hacking in your game.

Please consider adding some sort of anti cheat or ban-measure similar to over watch where "people" can get banned by hardware ID.I know its rough or may never happen.

But...Yea...

The following people are blate cheating in your game...It will be good to show banned accounts or some sort of measure...Don't want to be hush but,EA as publishers never seem to care about hackers.They just wanted to sell games,things like this pushed me away from battlefield and other games..If i will spend money on season pass...i need to know at least some measures towards those people take place..not only me but the..community in general..

[CM Edit - Please don't link the videos, it's against our guidelines]

the list can go on..simple-est way to see is either issue strikes towards those videos in youtube or..ban the damn people on them..Want to find more hackers?

open youtube and write "apex legends hack" and see how many videos are out there...its kinda depressing Standard smile

Message 1 of 9 (444 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hackers who need some spanking...

Community Manager

Hey yo,

I've gotten these up to the right teams, so thanks for alerting us @R6SPY. I would ask that any future videos not be linked here as it's only advertising potentially dangerous software to AHQ users, please use this form to alert us so we can take appropriate actions.

Thanks all, and don't download a keylogger please.

Standard smile 

EACade

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (339 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Yeah go dawnload those fakes and get keyloggered or virus on Your computer. Those are fakes probably. Also if some are real I'm sure half of them got banned already so You shouldn't worry EAC ain't so weak compared to some out there. If u'd be programmer You would know so please dude lol

Message 2 of 9 (439 Views)

★★ Novice

Its funny but I work in the game industry,and i worked for AAA companies for the last 7 8 years my friend.I am a Character 3D Artist...I aint programmer but i communicate with programmers on a daily basis.. but i know of people hacking more or less.Titan fall suffered from cheaters.Apex uses the same engine based on my knowledge...Its not hard to think that people who hacked there could tried using same hacks here or new people finding out hacks like that. I've encountered people who ware blate Aim bots in this game..and destroys the experience..also "half of them got banned already"...Half is never a good number Standard smile

Message 3 of 9 (430 Views)

★★ Guide

Can we get a video of you spanking them for... research?

Message 4 of 9 (419 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@R6SPY

Hackers and cheaters can be found in any game.
It's an annoyance we all hate.

But it's hard to counter every cheater immediately the game is new and cheats / hacks are often well made and require time to fully detect and countered.

Give it time and space the game is only a week old.

Besides that, the majority doesn't even cheat.
I haven't met one yet and I have played quite a few matches already.

And people are always jumping to conclusion granted the guys in the videos obviously are.

I myself have been reported numerous times in games such as cs:go and call of duty, my steam profile literally counts 15 pages of salt and rage comments.

Message 5 of 9 (357 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
yall do not need to make a million hacker threads man, relax and just go find another hacker thread that currently exist.. yall toxic to the forums
Message 6 of 9 (353 Views)

Community Manager

Hey yo,

I've gotten these up to the right teams, so thanks for alerting us @R6SPY. I would ask that any future videos not be linked here as it's only advertising potentially dangerous software to AHQ users, please use this form to alert us so we can take appropriate actions.

Thanks all, and don't download a keylogger please.

Standard smile 

EACade
Message 7 of 9 (340 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Today I came across with this guy called "[CM Edit - No naming and shaming please]". He 3 tabbed my entire team including me. And when we spectated him he was tracking enemies through buildings and walls. And he deleted another guy while I was spectating. Please delete this guy from this beatiful game.

Message 8 of 9 (333 Views)

Community Manager

@T3o_ow Please report suspected cheaters by following these http://bit.ly/ReportingCheating steps. 

EACade
Message 9 of 9 (328 Views)