Bloodhound's Tactical change in the Wattson gameplay

by Cabowse

Original Post

Bloodhound's Tactical change in the Wattson gameplay

Champion

Did anyone else notice that Bloodhound's tactical now tracks players when it scans them?

This is a welcome buff! It used to be confusing as hell with the scans staying in place, I wonder how many other skills have been changed for season 2?

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 1 of 8 (627 Views)

Re: Bloodhound's Tactical change in the Wattson gameplay

★★ Novice

A welcomed buff indeed! I watched a video about a possible Bloodhound buff leaked in the Wattson gameplay. Though I feel like Bloodhound should've had it from the very beginning. I'll just count my blessings! Stoked and still waiting patiently for S2!

Message 2 of 8 (590 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cabowse Where did you see it. I scrolled past most (already saw it) to get to the section where bloodhound uses his tactical which was on the supply ship. I don’t see movement tho...
Message 3 of 8 (576 Views)

Champion

@Koochi-Q  The Gibraltar scan moves as Gibraltar moves, there is a new scan animation thing as well, which I imagine is to draw your eye to where people are!

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Message 4 of 8 (572 Views)

★★ Pro

Wow, maybe I can play him now! I always thought it was dumb to use it, alert people that you're close, only to find the silhouette of a body that's not there anymore lol. 

Message 5 of 8 (561 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cabowse Just re-watched it and I see what you mean. It’s a slight movement, but watching on phone, I hardly saw it.
Message 6 of 8 (558 Views)

Champion

Noticed the little target acquisition animation today but not sure if I saw the outlines moving in game.

I'd personally like to see the target's acquired banner a little lower down on the screen so it doesn't get covered up by other things too.

Message 7 of 8 (519 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I realy hope they make bloodhound a good legend, I realy like the idea of a tracker.

They want him to be a trackers but his abilities often make him the tracked legend.

- I would like to see his passive footstep stracker to have a arrow where people went. Also i would like him to have better hearing so he can hear bullets and footsteps over greater distance.

- I would like his Q not to create a insane dome that everybody can see. You can tell exactly a bloodhound is comming and where he is comming from.

- His ultimate should not make so much noice.

I can tell exacly where he is and where he is going to pop up and that gives me the advantige over the bloodhound most of the time.

Message 8 of 8 (493 Views)