Apex Predator Rank Series 2+ Needs a Skin

by NienOClock

Original Post

Apex Predator Rank Series 2+ Needs a Skin

★★★ Apprentice

Either for a gun or for a legend.

(Just my opinion obviously but I think if you work your rear off endlessly playing to get in the top 1% you should get a little more than a gun charm and dive trail)

Message 1 of 7 (316 Views)

Re: Apex Predator Rank Series 2+ Needs a Skin

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Agree, that is the reason I don't push for rank since the reward is MEEHHHH.

I think player rarely play rank these day, this's based on how long to get a match even at bronze level.

Message 2 of 7 (311 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I figure rank is it's own reward. You get a charm, badge, trail. What else do you want? An announcement? A trophy? Money? Special game edition?  If you want a lot more I suggest tournaments if recognition is what you're chasing.

Message 3 of 7 (300 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@asukojo I still plan to push for Apex Predator this season since I only managed platinum last season. It's also the only major goal the game has beside leveling up the season.
Message 4 of 7 (264 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@ColdHours I want a skin that's it basically. I didn't even manage Apex Predator last season but I think the 0.2% or whatever it was that got that far should have got some kind of skin.
Message 5 of 7 (262 Views)

★★★ Expert

@NienOClock wrote:
@asukojoI still plan to push for Apex Predator this season since I only managed platinum last season. It's also the only major goal the game has beside leveling up the season.

Hope you're committed to that. When you reach Diamond you'll experience a huge leap in difficulty.

Message 6 of 7 (246 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Wingmannedbro I'm gonna try anyway. This season has an extra month in it and you get points for assists now so it should be slightly easier than last season anyway.
Message 7 of 7 (239 Views)