Apex Legends Collection Event - Evolution

by Cheese9Man

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends Collection Event - Evolution

★★★ Newbie

@CroL0co 

I mean that's like...your opinion man.  Arenas is challenging and fun and gets you into a fight straight away.  Constant action with some decent strategy involved.  I personally enjoy it.  I can also finally fight a squad without worry of being third partied by a third party who third party's that third party and then gets third partied by another third party.  Its exhausting. 

The balancing is also a nice change.  I'm not fighting a predator stacked squad in my lobby either that yields little chance of survival.  But I know I know, GeT Gud..right?

Message 61 of 112 (545 Views)

★★ Guide

@KranzTheMan89 wrote:

@CroL0co 

I mean that's like...your opinion man.  Arenas is challenging and fun and gets you into a fight straight away.  Constant action with some decent strategy involved.  I personally enjoy it.  I can also finally fight a squad without worry of being third partied by a third party who third party's that third party and then gets third partied by another third party.  Its exhausting. 

The balancing is also a nice change.  I'm not fighting a predator stacked squad in my lobby either that yields little chance of survival.  But I know I know, GeT Gud..right?

This is based on numerous youtube pools on famouse Apex Legends content creators, it's quite a big sample. So yea, most of the player base doesn't care about Arenas and want to play BR.

Message 62 of 112 (523 Views)

@CroL0co I wouldn’t say “famous content creators” are the majority… more like the “loudest” minority. Wink
Message 63 of 112 (509 Views)

★★ Guide

@SILVERisSORRY 

It's not the content creators themselves, but the people who vote in their pools.

For example TheGamingMerchant made a pool 2 days ago where 78000 people voted. The question was "How do you feel about another Arenas event?" and the results were:

1. I'm very excited for it - 11%

2. I'm a little excited for it - 10%

3. I don't mind too much - 12%

4. I would have preferred a BR event - 57%

5. I never want another Arenas event - 10%

There are numerous such pools asking people about Arenas and the results are always the same, most of the community doesn't like Arenas.

Message 64 of 112 (486 Views)

@CroL0co Okay, I’m glad you elaborated, I didn’t know he had an audience poll. I seriously appreciate the info. I love being educated. Thanks for letting me know. 💖
Message 65 of 112 (473 Views)

Champion
@SILVERisSORRY If arenas was popular they wouldnt be begging people to play it. You'll notice no BR events this season. Why? Because it is popular.
Message 66 of 112 (462 Views)

@hayhor Yeah, I’m starting to get that feeling. You are completely correct.
Message 67 of 112 (459 Views)

★★ Expert

The only thing that would make me play the Little Valorant game mode would be a Lifeline skin. Not even 25 Apex packs would be worth the mental distress.

Message 68 of 112 (452 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Collection event guns. Look at that mastiff skin! 🔥

E_MAd4KX0AERek1.jpegE_MAj8xXsAA47B8.jpegE_MAmFyWYA4xZK6.jpegE_MAoO2XsAYLFlJ.jpeg

Message 69 of 112 (405 Views)

Champion
@Cheese9Man Mastiff skin looks fire.
Message 70 of 112 (386 Views)