Re: Anyone else has ben banned for no reason with no response?

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@SophrosynesEhm false bans are so insanely rare... it’s probably something like winning in a lottery lol
Well a lot of hackers actually try to appeal the ban and say They Didn’t do anything.especially when it’s their mainaccout... and let’s be honest apex is infected to the top by cheaters, so maybe you were sick of it and started too. That’s probably the reason most cheaters start to do it 

If you really didn’t do anything then just appeal it and you will probably get unbanned, false bans are horrible for every company and if they are just the slightest bit unsure if your guilty or not, you will Mostlikely be safe

But I think all this is bs and the chance that you or someone on your account did cheat is like 99.9%

Message 11 of 15 (151 Views)

@Sophrosynes I wish we could offer you more insight to the ban and help you with it. I don't believe anyone on AHQ has access to the information surrounding your ban. The best we can do is speculate why and how you were banned. Speculation won't help you at all.

Just be patient with the ban process and appeal.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 12 of 15 (140 Views)

★★ Novice
@DarthValtrex I agree, I was not expecting a solution. I just needed information such as am I the only case? Is the amount of time taking to fix this is normal? It just sucks this happens, and its my first time being banned like this too, so I don't have experience on how to fix a false ban. Thank you though
Message 13 of 15 (132 Views)

★★ Novice
@matzesingt Probably. I would not try to repeal a ban if I was the perpetrator, thats just wasting time with everyone involved, and the likelyhood of staying banned is almost 100%. I can't think of any reason why I was banned besides a late nigth hacker or an unlucky momment.

And I don't abuse bugs. I don't think I ever attempted one anyway. Thinking now, I was glitched out of the map thanks to a buggy vehicle and I died. Then I was banned 2 days later, but thats not probable.

Thank you for your sincerity though
Message 14 of 15 (127 Views)

@Sophrosynes I personally have never had to deal with it. But from what I have seen on the forum from other members who claimed to have the same problem.. It can take weeks.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 15 of 15 (117 Views)