Re: An april fools miracle

by Lord_Scorpion34

Original Post

An april fools miracle

★★★ Pro

Today I was able to tease the last guy for the first time! Something I've been trying to do for forever. It went about as well as expected though the wraith that was left was docile for a bit and we tried to make it clear that we wanted her to box our pathfinder. We dropped items, weapons, punched the air, shot at our pathfinder. But she wasn't having any of it and turned hostile after getting punched one too many times and knocked our pathfinder with a gun, which was met with a p2020 hammerpoint. A short tease followed by a win.

Message 1 of 6 (278 Views)

[ Edited ]

@DK9027 When I solo and make it to top 2 I try and box frequently. I have a clip of me and a random mirage teaming up. We were both solo and did the international sign of peace, teabag! We got lucky on ring placement made it to top 4, we pushed the 2 remain squads together.

Caustic gas and bamboozles all over the place, I accidentally killed my friend.

Few days ago I was solo teabagged and a rev teabagged. His Octane teammate comes running up and starts shooting me. The rev was panic punching him. I ran off in smoke, octane stim chased me. I out played the octane and knocked him. Teabagged and let the rev revive him. They got the idea, I tossed my loot down and let them have their pick. Then tailed their squad the most of the match. One of them tried to punch me to death so I just lit him up with my 99 and eliminated him. They ended up getting eliminated, I jumped in a smoked the people who downed them then teabagged the heck out of that team. No idea if they spectated me or not.

They might not have won, but they got see me avenge their deaths.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 6 (224 Views)

Champion
@DK9027 When people toss their stuff to box me I shoot them instantly.
Message 3 of 6 (215 Views)

[ Edited ]

@hayhor If I ever see you in the kill feed of a match I will not grant mercy..... hahaha Granted I'm not sure I'd win the fight to begin with but eh, on the off chance Ferrari falls off the map and you make some major mistakes....

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 6 (203 Views)

Champion
@DarthValtrex 🤣 That is fine.
Message 5 of 6 (193 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DK9027 The one time I tried to have an honorable boxing match my team jumped in & we won 😅
Message 6 of 6 (172 Views)