Re: Account was hacked and banned

by EA_Mako

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account was hacked and banned

★★★ Novice

(Do not mind my nick name , that is to match with my friends ; they are wallhack and magical bullet ; we hate cheating)

Play games through steam

April

I received a email : your account was banned because cheating

Strange, I was in hospital .

Was it my cat?

--------------------Back home-----------------------

I chat with EA advisor and she found out my account was hacked and was logged in another place

She said she will unban it after I opened verification

Then, I did it , we end chatting smoothly(I do not know she did not unban my account)

--------------------Several months went by---------------------------

I found out my account was still banned→I contact EA →Be told that their team will do a investigate→ Received mail:

-------------------------------------------------------------

I have tried to contact for 7 times , All the same process 

Yes that account was cheating , But the cheater is not me

Yes he cheated absolutely ,But that is not his account

Why your smart and great team do not work together and find that cheater and give me fairness

*Disappointed*

Message 1 of 7 (274 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @BLG_aImBoT-cVc,

We're unable to review any account actions on the AHQ Forums.

If you've already appealed this with our Terms of Service team multiple times and they've not found any evidence to remove a ban, I'm afraid that is not something we'll be able to change or look into further. 

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (268 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @BLG_aImBoT-cVc,

We're unable to review any account actions on the AHQ Forums.

If you've already appealed this with our Terms of Service team multiple times and they've not found any evidence to remove a ban, I'm afraid that is not something we'll be able to change or look into further. 

Mako.png
Message 2 of 7 (269 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Mako You are unable to know about my account , that is not a big deal , I was looking for a way to let TOS team know my account was cheating by hackers who stole my account . And let me back in game 😀
Message 3 of 7 (245 Views)

Community Manager
@BLG_aImBoT-cVc

If our ToS team has reviewed this multiple times to the point they won't be investigating additional appeals, I'm afraid there's nothing further that can be done, sorry.
Mako.png
Message 4 of 7 (241 Views)

★★★ Novice

In the attachment you can see Vareesha(EA advisor) asked me to change my password(she also asked me to enable 2FA)

She said there is a foreign log-in on my account , and she found that my account was hacked and stolen , she told me she will lift the ban and get me back in game after change the password,

OK , then , I did . But the ban have not been lifted . I still can't back in game.

If EA advisor can communicate to ToS team , this kind of thing won't happen , after all EA is not that bad.

When I found that the account was still banned , I went to my case section to save evidence to prove my account was hacked .

Strange , there is no case which I chat with Vareesha , I remember that I save the"Transript.txt" but I can't find it right now.

Well... still banned ... still the same ToS reply.........

😫😫😫😫

Message 5 of 7 (236 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

and look

weirdest thing , no ban history! but Can't log in

Message 6 of 7 (229 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @BLG_aImBoT-cVc,

As the ban history page mentions, there are certain account bans or suspensions that will not appear on that page.

Our ToS team is the only one able to investigate further, and they have the final say in these matters.

I'll be locking this thread as it's not something that can be addressed here.
Mako.png
Message 7 of 7 (222 Views)