A

by YtBeastyYt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

A

★★★★★ Newbie

My account was banned for using hacks. I had to study for exams these days and i didn't even get the chance to play apex. One of my relatives who had come over used my laptop in order to play apex. I had specifically warned him about doing some wrong. I said make a new account and play but don't install any hacks. I let him play few matches in my main account but i was watching him and i said him to make a new account so you wont bring down my K/D. He made a account and played and he installed hacks and used them. And then this morning when i had opened Apex to play a game or 2 in the morning it said that i was banned. I created a ticket and explained my issue but they said they were right to do it. I respect whoever reply to me within a short period of time. but as this was done without my knowledge. I don't think i deserved to be banned. Because my account was all my handwork and apex legends is the first game that had a positive impact on my life. Hope i get my account back. again RESPECT to EA help.

Thanks 
Stay safe!

Message 1 of 8 (510 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: A

Community Manager

Hey @YtBeastyYt,

While I see you've already submitted an appeal once, you'll need to create another appeal if you'd like to have this looked into again.

We're unable to review any account actions on the forums I'm afraid, so reaching out to our ToS team again will be the only option at this point.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (400 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide
@YtBeastyYt Is that easy to install hacks on PC that relatives can just come over and do it, also would they not need administrator privileges to do anything like that?
Message 2 of 8 (500 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi thank for your reply. I understand what you are talking about. he had watched some YouTube videos and had installed them. I'm sorry but i didn't understand the "also would they not need administrator privileges". the laptop is registered with my Microsoft account. Would you mind if u can explain what u meant that phrase?("also would they not need administrator privileges")
Thanks for your time!

Message 3 of 8 (489 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@YtBeastyYt If someone else uses your PC or laptop you sign them in as guest, if you allow them administrator privileges you are totally responsible here, even if I don't believe it wasn't you who cheated it doesn't matter you will be punished regardless.
Message 4 of 8 (479 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks man, I'm being honest here and i should have done that. I just trusted him cuz this isn't the first he used my lap. It's just that i put a lot of hard work and hours to this game.
Playing apex legends makes me forget my worries and gives me a sense of accomplishment. Thanks for your reply though. And trust me i never intend to cheat because, i have had experiences with hackers just ruining the match with aimbot and other stuff. I have proof to prove that I'm innocent. I just wish that they investigate it more and remove the sanction put on my account.

Thanks.

Message 5 of 8 (471 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

This is unfortunate but you have to be responsible with your account. The same with the person in the link below where his brother was toxic to other players getting his account banned. Though  the causes for getting banned are different in his case and yours, the lesson in both cases is the same in that you have to be careful in letting other people play in your account. I suggest just making another account or just move on from apex. 🙂

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/I-got-banned-for-something-my-younger-brother-did-EA-re...

Message 6 of 8 (433 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

thanks man, i agree with you. I just want EA help to investigate the matter further.  I just wanna prove my innocence because, i have had experiences with cheaters and i know how it feels to get squad wiped by a level 10 player with a 20 kill badge. I don't wanna ruin the experience of other players. Thanks for your time though. I just wanna get back on the game. Apex Legends is something more than a game to me at this point. I met new friends, had a time of my life. I just want my account back.

Thanks 
Stay Safe!

Message 7 of 8 (422 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @YtBeastyYt,

While I see you've already submitted an appeal once, you'll need to create another appeal if you'd like to have this looked into again.

We're unable to review any account actions on the forums I'm afraid, so reaching out to our ToS team again will be the only option at this point.

Mako.png
Message 8 of 8 (401 Views)