questions on Free to Play Account

by Edirive

Original Post

Accepted Solution

questions on Free to Play Account

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello, am fairly new to SWTOR. have a couple of questions just not sure about

- have reached Lv 50 and am not getting any more class or story quests (purple).

I have completed chapter 3 and was expecting to start chapter 4, is this normal on free to play? Or did I miss anything? 

- have played random group finder a few times yet my introduction to group finder quest never completes, not sure why?

thanks for the help Standard smile 

Message 1 of 5 (472 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: questions on Free to Play Account

Hero

@Edirive

For free to play accounts, it only lets you play up to level 50 content which is the first three chapters and not sure but maybe the Ilum chapter or Interlude that starts after chapter 3 completes.  If you didn't get the mission then you don't have access to it as free to play it further without subscribing.

For the introduction to group finder mission, to complete it you first have to open group finder, edit the flashpoints available and ensure all possible flashpoints are selected.  Once that is done, complete a random flashpoint then go to the supplies section of the fleet and there should be a terminal to use to turn in the mission.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (463 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@Edirive

For free to play accounts, it only lets you play up to level 50 content which is the first three chapters and not sure but maybe the Ilum chapter or Interlude that starts after chapter 3 completes.  If you didn't get the mission then you don't have access to it as free to play it further without subscribing.

For the introduction to group finder mission, to complete it you first have to open group finder, edit the flashpoints available and ensure all possible flashpoints are selected.  Once that is done, complete a random flashpoint then go to the supplies section of the fleet and there should be a terminal to use to turn in the mission.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 5 (464 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi Belgorad,

and thanks a lot, you solved my question about the Class and Story Quests, I figured maybe I reached the top for free to play but wasn't sure.

With the group finder however, I already did before what you said and it still will not let me mark complete nor turn anything in.

I will try again and revert if am finally able to complete it or not. 

Message 3 of 5 (422 Views)

@Edirive

A once off 30 day subscription will grant you access to all current expansions and able to level to 70, once the 30 days is up you keep the ability to level to 70 , and if not preferred yet have more character slots etc as a former subscriber

May The Force Be With You

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 4 of 5 (412 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

hi Proxos, thanks! I was wondering on the perks of subscribing.

I will probably do so in the future, I'd like to get my first char. to 70, at least :D 

I appreciate your time responding,

with You May the Force Be

Message 5 of 5 (400 Views)