cant sup

by johnnyvetter

Original Post

cant sup

★★★ Newbie

hi i am trying to sup and cant all i get when i try is : An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0}

my swtor username is Johnny_vetter

Message 1 of 4 (220 Views)

Re: cant sup

Community Manager

Hi @johnnyvetter If you are trying to subscribe via the SWTOR Launcher/site I would recommend reaching out to their support to take a further look at this. 

How to contact STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ (SW:TOR) support

If you are trying to subscribe via Steam, I would recommend checking out our help Article for more information. If the issue persistse then you would still want to reach out. 

SW:TOR on Steam

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (196 Views)

@johnnyvetter @EA_Illium 

Will have a response back from swtor support in about 9hrs and will post the response here 

EA support are unable to assist you with swtor account issues , hence they can only point you to swtor support

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 3 of 4 (187 Views)

@johnnyvetter 

account ok, but swtor side see it as payment rejected by your bank , "however" there is a known issue with credit cards with additional security like secure 3d from people in Denmark failing

I would suggest attaching that card to paypal and pay that way , or try a different payment method 

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 4 of 4 (170 Views)