Special event is starting again?

by whackywhippet234

Original Post

Special event is starting again?

[ Edited ]

This is a  small thing and doesn't negatively effect me but makes me curious? Has anyone who got the internet icon heirloom before got the quest to start it again? And if so, did u try to complete it. Did it take away the heirloom after u started it back up because u didn't know it was old or was curious about it being there? Thx. Btw this is on sims mobile.

Message 1 of 14 (889 Views)

Re: Special event is starting again?

And  are screenshots showing properly for you guys? For me it's a downloadable file now....

Message 2 of 14 (881 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@whackywhippet234  The internet icon hobby quest did not show up for me, but I already completed the quest last time so that makes sense.  Have fun.

Message 3 of 14 (868 Views)

[ Edited ]

But I already got the heirloom  so I dunno why the quest showed up for me again. And I'm afraid to start it again because it may reset it some how. Anyways normally when u already done that quest and got the heirloom or what ever the prize was, it never shows up.

Message 4 of 14 (858 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@whackywhippet234  I was wrong.  It just showed up for me.  I must be in a different time zone than you.  It doesn't look like there is any value in doing the quest again, so I will be bowing out of this one.

Message 5 of 14 (834 Views)

[ Edited ]

Yeah I forget about that tiny detail of diffrent timezones some times lolz. And yeah I won't be doing it either. I wonder if they will fix this or just wait for the first tiny quest to end.

Message 6 of 14 (803 Views)

I don't feel like making a new post for this so here's the situation. I made my sim from the next gen sad (they are playable but I haven't retired the current gen yet) and if i retire the current gen and play as them... Will they still be sad or will it cancel out?

Message 7 of 14 (738 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@whackywhippet234 wrote:

And  are screenshots showing properly for you guys? For me it's a downloadable file now....

yes! I thought it was just me or somehow my browser settings changed. I figured out the only way to upload visible images is to click the photo icon (insert/edit image) in the reply window. Kind of a pain on a phone because when the photo uploads it's hard to scroll to the button to attach it to the post.

I'm not sure about the answer to your question about your sim's sadness. Even if they're still sad, it won't last too long and you can still do tasks/events.

Message 8 of 14 (731 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I already had the internet icon heirloom as well. This quest for me is the two star internet heirloom which I already have. I think I got the two star one from the rare box though. I'm almosy done with the quest. I have just a couple more steps left but I should complete it by tomorrow. I think it would be interesting for this quest to be avaliable on any heirlooms you did/didn't recieve. It would help with getting a complete heirloom collection.   

Message 9 of 14 (721 Views)

@SplendidBetta so is it exactly the same as the original heirloom? And 2 they did that with the aoso quest or something like that. It was the same quest with a similar heirloom. 

Message 10 of 14 (709 Views)