Re: Patch Available, I check the sims 4 website and origin and don't see anythin

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Patch Available, I check the sims 4 website and origin and don't see anything

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I only have one game on Origin that I play which is the sims 4, my other sims games like sims 2 and sims 3 is not installed, I just the sims 4 website and not information on a patch updateorigingpatch.png

Message 1 of 9 (656 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Patch Available, I check the sims 4 website and origin and don't see anythin

@LonaBoom  There's no harm in clicking Refresh to see what happens.  It's possible Origin is just having a hiccup, or that it's trying to patch itself.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (606 Views)

All Replies

Re: Patch Today ? I noticed my origin is letting me know I have a patch

★★ Guide

origing patch2.png

Better view

Message 2 of 9 (644 Views)

@LonaBoom  There's no harm in clicking Refresh to see what happens.  It's possible Origin is just having a hiccup, or that it's trying to patch itself.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 9 (607 Views)

Re: Patch Today ? I noticed my origin is letting me know I have a patch

★★★★ Guide

I get those all the time - I think it relates to the Origin client not any games. I just click refresh and Origin restarts itself.

Message 4 of 9 (599 Views)

★★ Guide
@puzzlezaddict I'll wait until I get word from one of the Guru's I wrote on twitter
Message 5 of 9 (581 Views)

@LonaBoom

Current game patch level, last updated 27 May is PC: 1.75.125.1030 / Mac: 1.75.125.1230.

As @puzzlezaddict explains, there really is no harm in clicking refresh. Are you concerned it may break your game? It won't.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 6 of 9 (558 Views)

★★ Guide

@Bluebellflora @puzzlezaddict @Coley666 thank you for your reply , I'm just going to sit and wait for one of the guru's to reply to me on twitter and see if I need to be concerned about it. My game is already current for the patch. patch2.png

Message 7 of 9 (537 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

As everyone in this thread, it is perfectly fine to hit that Refresh button @LonaBoom.

I might not be a Guru, but I am a Community Manager for these forums and I hope that helps. 

Jason.png
Message 8 of 9 (514 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Jason Thank you
Message 9 of 9 (436 Views)