Original Post

Vampire coming in house

★★★ Novice

How do I get rid of vampires entering my house on the sims 

Message 1 of 4 (1,156 Views)

Re: Vampire coming in house

[ Edited ]
Champion

@michelle112did you lock the doors and used the options on the door? There is an option against vampires.
Let me know if this helps.

Have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 2 of 4 (1,142 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Trismagistos It was broken for a long time but the "Disallow Vampires" function is finally working.
Message 3 of 4 (1,104 Views)

Champion

@michelle112  aside from locking doors and disallowing Vampires like @Trismagistos and @Psychotps  mentioned. you can also add an extra layer of security by either placing pots of garlic plants near the doors, making garlic braids, garlands, & wreaths (learn how by reading the Vampire lore book) or even carrying a head of garlic in your personal inventory! 😄

While some Vampires are resistant to garlic , I don't think the NPC vampires that spawn usually have this trait.  Of course if you make a Vampire that is resistant to garlic and then play another house in that same save file, the vampire you made that is resistant to garlic would still be able to enter your home if you don't lock the doors and disallow Vampires!  😮😅

I think making the garlic decorations is an interactive way of dealing with them that is good for storytelling, if you are into that style of gameplay. 😉  But if I'm not doing a story, or am focusing on some aspect of a new pack and don't' want to devote a lot of time to studying Vampire lore and making garlic braids, locking the doors and disallowing Vampires can't be beat! 😅

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 4 (1,088 Views)