The sims 4 mods & cc for hp computer?

by nisse2cute

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The sims 4 mods & cc for hp computer?

★ Novice

HP - Pavilion Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 5-Series - 8GB Memory - AMD Radeon RX 580-1TB Hard Drive + 128GB Solid State Can this PC play the sims 4 with cc and mods?

Message 2 of 3 (1,796 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The sims 4 mods & cc for hp computer?

[ Edited ]

@nisse2cute  You should be able to run Sims 4, all packs included, on ultra graphics settings.  (You didn't mention the model of processor you have, but any Ryzen 5 desktop CPU is more than enough.)  Mods won't add much, if anything, to the load on the graphics card, but custom content will.

Even with plenty of cc, your card should still manage ultra graphics settings.  But it's possible you might notice lower framerates if you add a lot of "high-poly" cc, which takes more resources to render than usual.  Still, your computer should be able to handle the load just fine, and you can always delete cc items that seem to cause low fps, lag, or delays in rendering.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (1,783 Views)

All Replies

Re: Best pc for the sims 4 with the highest settings A LOT OF MODS & expansi

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@puzzlezaddictHP - Pavilion Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 5-Series - 8GB Memory - AMD Radeon RX 580-1TB Hard Drive + 128GB Solid State
Can i play the sims 4 on this PC !! I heard it from https://techgearoid.com/. This is the best desktop for the sim 4 for 2020
Please help im trying to get it next week

Message 1 of 3 (1,800 Views)

Re: The sims 4 mods & cc for hp computer?

[ Edited ]

@nisse2cute  You should be able to run Sims 4, all packs included, on ultra graphics settings.  (You didn't mention the model of processor you have, but any Ryzen 5 desktop CPU is more than enough.)  Mods won't add much, if anything, to the load on the graphics card, but custom content will.

Even with plenty of cc, your card should still manage ultra graphics settings.  But it's possible you might notice lower framerates if you add a lot of "high-poly" cc, which takes more resources to render than usual.  Still, your computer should be able to handle the load just fine, and you can always delete cc items that seem to cause low fps, lag, or delays in rendering.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 3 (1,784 Views)