Re: Should I be worried about my account?

by JonaO703

Original Post

Should I be worried about my account?

★★★ Newbie

I logged on to play and there's a sim right at the top that I've never created or played. Should I be worried?

Message 1 of 7 (360 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Saves aren't stored in your EA/Origin account. They're stored on your hard drive.

Do you have a roommate/sibling/housemate that might have played the Sims on your computer?

Message 2 of 7 (338 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Good to know! Thank you so much for taking a load off the place my mind used to be. I'll ask my son if he was playing...that would be weird that he was on my computer, but teenagers are weird. Thank you again!

Message 3 of 7 (336 Views)

Champion

@LemonSwirly Hi!  I'm a little curious what you mean by "a sim right at the top".  Are you seeing this sim in your library or in a neighborhood you're playing?

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 4 of 7 (326 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

You know when you go to Load Game and you pick the household you want to play? And the last played household is right at the top? It's right there. At the top, like I played it last, but I do not remember making an alien character, so it kinda freaked me out. 

Message 5 of 7 (323 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Yeah, I was assuming that she meant when you log in and it lists your saves, most recent at the top, and she didn't recognize the most recent save.

Message 6 of 7 (315 Views)

Champion

@LemonSwirly OMG!  You just made my day. :-)  I admit there have been times I have gone back to a game, after a night of playing with perhaps too many beers, and thought, "I don't remember doing that!"  lol

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 7 of 7 (313 Views)