I am old. Is there a way to search for my old posts on Answers HQ?

by Rae_Regenbogen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I am old. Is there a way to search for my old posts on Answers HQ?

★★★★ Guide

Hey! I use my iphone to post here, and I’m wondering if there’s a way to search for old posts I have made. I feel old and like I don’t understand tech because I CANNOT figure it out. Lol

Message 1 of 3 (243 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I am old. Is there a way to search for my old posts on Answers HQ?

@Rae_Regenbogen  The mobile version of the site does make things more difficult.  On the normal version, you could click on your username next to a post, or where someone tagged you (like I did here), and you'd land on your profile page.  (You can also get there by clicking your username in the upper right corner of your screen and selecting Profile.)

On that page is a list of "recent activity," and below the list, there's a button to "view all," which takes you to a list of all your posts.  In case it's hiding on the mobile version, here's page one of your post history, sorted by the most recent first:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/user-id/23859987/node-id/category...

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (219 Views)

All Replies

@Rae_Regenbogen  The mobile version of the site does make things more difficult.  On the normal version, you could click on your username next to a post, or where someone tagged you (like I did here), and you'd land on your profile page.  (You can also get there by clicking your username in the upper right corner of your screen and selecting Profile.)

On that page is a list of "recent activity," and below the list, there's a button to "view all," which takes you to a list of all your posts.  In case it's hiding on the mobile version, here's page one of your post history, sorted by the most recent first:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/user-id/23859987/node-id/category...

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (220 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Thank you!!!

Message 3 of 3 (195 Views)