Re: I Love Chicken!!!

by MunchieSim

Original Post

I Love Chicken!!!

★★★★ Apprentice

~Heart........

They SO SO cUUUUUUte!!!!!! HeartHeartHeart   Also, has anyone created custom chicken clothing? 

WhyDidChickenCrossRoad.gif

Message 1 of 14 (1,294 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

First time I saw them i wanted to chase them down and drain them, but unfortunately there's no option for that... I guess the chickens are safe for now ! haha

Message 2 of 14 (1,202 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

LOL @ Drarcuul Tongue out

I now appreciate real life chickens even more after getting to know Sim chickens! Standard smileHeart

Message 3 of 14 (1,156 Views)

★★★★ Expert

They're absolutely adorable. <3

Message 4 of 14 (1,135 Views)

★ Apprentice
can we make clothes for them?
Message 5 of 14 (1,105 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@ismart22  If you have the Nifty Knitting pack, YES!

Message 6 of 14 (1,088 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

OMG chickens running around with knitted ... well what do you call those outfits.. " chiquen sweaters " ? Lol.. i amuse myself...

Maybe I don't wanna eat the cute little buggers so much anymore

Message 7 of 14 (1,079 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

You can also buy clothes from the creature keeper or get rewarded with them from helping the main characters in the cottage living world/town.  I wish there were more.  The chickens look so cute in clothes!! :D Heart  I was hoping someone made recolours or something.

Message 8 of 14 (1,048 Views)

★ Apprentice
@ismart22 I know you can for the rabbits & llamas
Message 9 of 14 (990 Views)

★ Apprentice

You can also buy them clothing even if you don't have Knifty Knitting pack. You need to find the Creature Keeper sim in Henford-on-Bagley’s Bramblewood Neighborhood. He has a cottage there that you can click on, by a tiiny tiny pond. You can buy animal outfits from him Standard smile His selection of clothes changes so you can go back and find even more options. And then you can bring him some llama wool and even ask for specific clothes for your animals!

Message 10 of 14 (901 Views)