Re: 100 babies challange. Can't find it.

by 677714f16587604b

Original Post

Accepted Solution

100 babies challange. Can't find it.

★★★★★ Novice

Stupid question. I want to embark on the 100 Babies challenge but don't know how to start. In the EA app, I can see scenarios ("New in town", "Making money" "Family fortune" etc not many btw, but the 100 Babies challenge is not listed among them. So, what do I do?

Message 1 of 3 (178 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion

It’s not an official challenge, just a popular community created one. Just start a save with a young adult female Sim and start, play however you want!

Common rules/setup:

• Go ahead and give your Sim a house and starting funds. Keep aging on, normal lifespan. If sims auto-age before you meet requirements to age up, that’s fine; meeting the requirements just allows you to age them up sooner. You can’t make them a cake unless you meet age up requirements.
  • Each baby usually has a different father.
  • Not sure if there’s consensus yet on when infants can be aged up. Suggestions I’ve seen include after 5 milestones, after 2 milestones in each category, and after finding a baby food they love.
  • Toddlers can be aged up when all skills are at least level 3. Or for a challenge, all skills maxed.
  • Children can be aged up when they get an A in school. I’ve seen some people also require finishing an aspiration.
  • Teens can be aged up and moved out when they get an A in school.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA
She/Her

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (156 Views)

All Replies

Champion

It’s not an official challenge, just a popular community created one. Just start a save with a young adult female Sim and start, play however you want!

Common rules/setup:

• Go ahead and give your Sim a house and starting funds. Keep aging on, normal lifespan. If sims auto-age before you meet requirements to age up, that’s fine; meeting the requirements just allows you to age them up sooner. You can’t make them a cake unless you meet age up requirements.
  • Each baby usually has a different father.
  • Not sure if there’s consensus yet on when infants can be aged up. Suggestions I’ve seen include after 5 milestones, after 2 milestones in each category, and after finding a baby food they love.
  • Toddlers can be aged up when all skills are at least level 3. Or for a challenge, all skills maxed.
  • Children can be aged up when they get an A in school. I’ve seen some people also require finishing an aspiration.
  • Teens can be aged up and moved out when they get an A in school.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA
She/Her
Message 2 of 3 (157 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks a lot! You've answered all my questions!

Message 3 of 3 (125 Views)