Re: Fifa 22 not starting on my xbox

by Dangerstef

Original Post

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I was In conversation with support for about 24 hours and then they haven't responded since Tuesday night. I’ve written 3 times since then.
Message 31 of 38 (289 Views)

Community Manager

@cbhwee 

Can you try Twitter instead? Twitter.com/eahelp.

Aljo.png
Message 32 of 38 (278 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@cbhwee Sorry it still hasnt changed. I had to get aggressive i made a good amount of tweets on twitter getting my point across tagging ea in every post i never got back a reply from them so idk if that helped.
Message 33 of 38 (271 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Dangerstef Glad it worked for you. So you never actually spoke with someone to troubleshoot? On Fg messenger, we exchanged a few messages to diagnose and I sent them a video of the issue, and then silence.
Message 34 of 38 (269 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@cbhweethanks and nope i didnt. I did the exact same thing as u and as usual i just got a link to ea help, i made cases, requested calls to talk to technical support an no one contacted me. I did the same on twitter spoke to customer rep explaining what happened and how it was affecting others. We had a chat an as usual got a link to ea help. As i said i gave up from trying to play it but i took a chance  with it. I just turned on my xbox and it booted with no error message.

Message 35 of 38 (256 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
@cbhwee Just checking in to see if the status on your fifa 22 access has changed?
Message 36 of 38 (210 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Dangerstef Thanks for checking in! After several weeks, it randomly started working (just like it did for you). I had reached out to support and hadn't received a response (via Twitter and Facebook) in weeks, but then it eventually worked. Thanks!
Message 37 of 38 (174 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@cbhwee Thats awesome glad to hear its back up and running. I felt it was an internal problem but is what it is an no prob.
Message 38 of 38 (164 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help