Re: transfer ban and I cant find help

by omidqwerty

Original Post

Accepted Solution

transfer ban and I cant find help

★★★ Novice

So I recently got transferbanned because I was trading with evo’s even though I didn’t even know that that could get u banned. I do believe that I can get unbanned because I see everyone trading including streamers etc. I’ve been trying to contact EA help but my cases keep telling me that I have to resume the case and when I resume the case it just doesn’t work. So I don’t even know if anyone can see my case. I guess this page is my last help because I can’t email EA and I cant get a live chat with anyone. Can anyone please help me with this?

Message 1 of 9 (248 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @omidqwerty 

We're not able to assist with bans directly here on AHQ.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute this decision with the Terms of Service team through the link here.

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose the EA app.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Click Select contact option.
  6. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (234 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @omidqwerty 

We're not able to assist with bans directly here on AHQ.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute this decision with the Terms of Service team through the link here.

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose the EA app.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Click Select contact option.
  6. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

solaire.png

Message 2 of 9 (235 Views)

★★★ Novice

but that is exactly the problem. I can’t contact them because it doesn’t work. Do u have any way to come in contact with someone from ea help? like a call or a chat

Message 3 of 9 (223 Views)

Community Manager

@omidqwerty 

You'd need to create a brand new case to contact Terms of Service about this rather than resuming an older case. Try that, and let me know if you have any issues. 

solaire.png

Message 4 of 9 (217 Views)

★★★ Novice

already made 3 different cases🤷‍♂️

Message 5 of 9 (212 Views)

Community Manager

@omidqwerty 

If you already submitted an appeal, you'll need to wait for Terms of service to finish the review on this. They will email you directly with the results once they've finished reviewing your appeal. 

solaire.png

Message 6 of 9 (208 Views)

★★★ Novice

is the case good if it says in progress? even though it tells me that i need to resume the case every time?

Message 7 of 9 (206 Views)

Community Manager

@omidqwerty 

I'm seeing your case is still being reviewed by Terms of Service, please keep an eye on your email for a reply from the team. 

solaire.png

Message 8 of 9 (202 Views)

★★★ Novice

ohhh im glad to hear that, I was worried that my case wasn’t available or something. Thank you very muchWink 

Message 9 of 9 (200 Views)