l

by Mainlobster8801

Original Post

Accepted Solution

l

★★ Newbie

Hello,

i accidentally linked both my dads and my xbox account together on the same ea account. how do i get rid of one of them off the account. there is no unlink button next to either of them. 

Message 1 of 2 (105 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: l

Community Manager

@Mainlobster8801 When you log into profile.ea.com you can unlink any account that shows the delink button under connections. If you do not see that listed there, you have to contact support so that they can manually take a look at the account with you.

You can contact our live support on our Help Site. To request a chat or open a case through email. First, clear the browser history and cache from the main browser you use.
Select the 

EA App

• Select one of the account issues like I cannot log in
  • You may get a pop-up that says login and get faster help
  • Select Continue without logging in
  • This should give you the chat/email option

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (72 Views)

All Replies

Re: l

Community Manager

@Mainlobster8801 When you log into profile.ea.com you can unlink any account that shows the delink button under connections. If you do not see that listed there, you have to contact support so that they can manually take a look at the account with you.

You can contact our live support on our Help Site. To request a chat or open a case through email. First, clear the browser history and cache from the main browser you use.
Select the 

EA App

• Select one of the account issues like I cannot log in
  • You may get a pop-up that says login and get faster help
  • Select Continue without logging in
  • This should give you the chat/email option

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (73 Views)