Re: Origin issues

by Simsgirl4ever96

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin issues

★★ Novice

I downloaded origin on a new computer and at first it only showed some of my games. The computer is an older model so I had to install an older version of origin and now none of my games are showing up. And when I try to enter my game codes to reinstall my games I can't because it says they've already been used.

Message 1 of 5 (816 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Simsgirl4ever96 I took a look at your EA account and can see a number of games on it. If you are not seeing these games and based on the image you have provided it is a case that you have logged into the wrong account. If you are unable to remember your account details then you will need to speak with our live support. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (800 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Simsgirl4ever96 Are you logging into the account on the new PC using the same login details as for your main account.

When you go to  your game  library is it empty?

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (792 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_DarkoYes I'm using my only account. And when I click the my games tab it has an option to take me to the game store.

Message 3 of 5 (782 Views)

Community Manager

@Simsgirl4ever96 I took a look at your EA account and can see a number of games on it. If you are not seeing these games and based on the image you have provided it is a case that you have logged into the wrong account. If you are unable to remember your account details then you will need to speak with our live support. 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (801 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I was using my only account. I've fixed the problem now, so thanks for speaking with me and the help.
Message 5 of 5 (722 Views)